New US located F|A Legacy server

kajto3

• Platinum VIP

And I had the chance to hear @BSM suave voice. What an upgrade in life that Legace server is!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I missed the party :( tryin to get ready for this cold weather comin in this weekend.

4 hours ago, yaku said:

obraz.png.54c5f9f5360bfbacc686ac09e8636c76.png

Edited by Magi
  • Like 1

Was very fun talking and playing with you all, will have to do it again soon ❤️

• Like 2
  • 100 1

9 minutes ago, blast3r said:

I joined yesterday night but for me is a bit laggy to play there.

Just high ping or something else? Is it different on another FA server on the same machine (eg Hardcore)? 

Big shoutout to @yaku @kajto3 @Peter- for the great server/settings. Played there a few times and have so far really enjoying it. Has to be the smoothest hitboxes I've played on for quite some time

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • 100 1

11 hours ago, kajto3 said:

Just high ping or something else? Is it different on another FA server on the same machine (eg Hardcore)? 

Ping is almost the same on Jay1, but I felt it was a bit more laggy with low FPS, and sometimes I was being shot and then a player appeared in front of me.

I just played NQ server now. Ping is bellow 50 and FPS could get up to 150. So NQ for me works very good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blast3r said:

Ping is almost the same on Jay1, but I felt it was a bit more laggy with low FPS, and sometimes I was being shot and then a player appeared in front of me.

I just played NQ server now. Ping is bellow 50 and FPS could get up to 150. So NQ for me works very good

Keep in mind if you have a customized et cfg it is not compatible with legacy. You need to modify your cfg or use a cfg that is already set up for legacy. Hope this helps 👍🏻

7 hours ago, trendy said:

Keep in mind if you have a customized et cfg it is not compatible with legacy. You need to modify your cfg or use a cfg that is already set up for legacy. Hope this helps 👍🏻

Ah! Makes sense. I asked similar question on support, if you guys use the same config from Jaymod into others or you use different ones.

• 100 1

Map suggestions topic:

Server changes suggestions topic:

Btw. we are live on discord!

obraz.png.a26f56ca704a397090300a26b4d9231e.png

• Like 2

lets make this server #1

and lets normalize being on discord vc while making it #1 too! 

hehe.. 72pt font seemed a bit big.. though this post should be seen from space ;)

• Like 2
  • 100 3

For once I am thankful for the shitty weather we have been getting, an excuse to nerd with the boiz on ETL:US >:]

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 2