New US located F|A Legacy server

kajto3

• Platinum VIP

late night ETL match going. everyone on is in discord -dju :) come join! image.thumb.png.d521af93dd893304e620aca9b5a210c5.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Platinum VIP

we had a beautiful turn out throughout the day/evening on the server. Thank you to all who came out and owned me! It is always a pleasure to see everyone coming in and new players too! Its great to see this server is getting all the love! 

• Like 5

As is deserved!! I am still questioning why people haven’t given it the chance! Of course I love all others as well but the legacy mod is just pure nostalgia to the people who played in the original days ❤️ 

excited to see what’s next 😀😀

• Like 5
  • 100 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, kajto3 said:

Friday games starting

I see that @HaLLoWeeN is there, too!  It is already saturday for him! 😄

9:29 AM
Saturday, February 24, 2024

2:29 pm/ 1429 for me! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello,
As I've already told to Yaku, the rating on trackbase doesn't work (It's works on Splatterladder), I don't know if that's important :) But I wanted to let you know 😛 

Trackbase:

Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 105626.png

Splatterladder

Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 110219.png

Edited by Thraz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thraz said:

the rating on trackbase doesn't work

That's a protection by TB. They don't allow new mods to prevent abuses like using some custom code to bypass TB rating gain limits. We're using Legacy snapshots, that are not supposed to be used permanently, only for testing etc. As of now, they approve mods manually and there are some snapshots that were approved, but not the one we use atm obviously. We can ask to approve the snapshot we use, but on the other hand, we'd like to update our mod for new features periodically. 

It wasn't an issue until now I guess, since we're getting enough players to be eligible for players to gain rating. TB mgt is not very active sadly, another solution would be for them to approve all legacy versions by default - which was their idea actually, but I guess it requires some reminding. 

• Like 1
  • 100 4