stack ?

detoren

Well as i played on jay 1 server hulk accused me of stacking i understand what he ment and what he did see.and i know the rules .

But just a question i didnt intend to stack i just liked to play as allies in that map i dont give a rats @ss about who plays in what team or what team is stronger i just wanted to play as allies cos thats when i have most fun .

I think stacking is joining teammates and play together with most strong ppl like sometimes a whole team is new players the other team is a half clan lets say sk@ .

So question when can i change team cos when i am in a team i dont like(i dont care is i am in loosing team ) i have no fun and have to leave the server ? (This is not against you hulk :) i just want no problems in future).

Ok but here check this example out 2/3 of server wanna play allies only 1/3 wants to play axis is this fair to the axis? I don't take offense but just wish you would step back and look at the bigger picture is all.And just wanna add one more thing was not just him that moved sent pm to one other as well.

Oh ya one more thing time to move is for sure not right after a shuffle

*corey ok just to be clear he moved right after a shuffle

• Like 4

Kind of hard to comment on this without actually being there and seeing what is going on, but regardless of your reason for joining a team normally when someone joins a team that is already owning the other team it could be referred to as stacking. That was not your intention your just trying to have fun, but while you are having fun the other team is getting fed up of dying so much and they will quit the game instead. Kind of a tough situation to be in..... If the teams were off that bad then some people needed to move around to make it fair. Like I said I wasn't there so maybe hulk can explain better than I :) Just try to be courteous to all of the players. I sometimes sit spec as to not throw off the team balance

But sometimes it can be different, imho.

Like yesterday, everybody on Allies were shouting "stack" and "uneven teams" and other stuff, numbers were even, but it was clear that the skill level was higher on Axis. So some of us moved, me included, to Allies when the opportunity presented, but I could see that the reason for the failure of Allies was nobody was doing objectives, and camping, being scared, not because of the skill difference. There was even a mortar in the sideroom, which has the Allied team door, a room which is usually contested well between Allies and Axis, but there must have been 10 people there scared to move. So what do you do then, when the problem of a team losing is not skill level, but idiots being scared for their e-lives? (throughout the whole map, team numbers were quite even)

• Administrators

Someone please ban detoren. He made a request to ban him so he don't have to visit our server. I have screenshot of him asking that on or NQ server today.

If no one will ban him, I will ban his crappy shit ass. Go f*** yourself.

2010-12-05-140241-et_beach.jpg

The guy in black name is him.

Ok 1 thing is to just move to other team beacuse you like it more, but if teams are unabalanced and shuffled then just dont move, its a basic ''rule''.

But asking for ban and saying that the server sucks, etc. It's just wrong. Ban this guy, he asked for it. We can do it.. What are we waiting..???

Think before saying things and think about the consequences you can get, heres a perfect example right?

And if a admin, especially a Co-Leader, Leader, Administrator says or does something you should do what he says. If he/she has that admin level he/she knows what he/she is doing, so don't act like a victim about it.

EDIT:

Off topic.. Dare Jay2 is lagging too much!

Okay, all of you must know that apart from the Castle Attack map, I HATE being on Allies.. (on castle attack I get to snipe either way :P).

If Allies are short of players and they get owned, I WILL ALWAYS join the Allies - even though I hate it..

However, the other day myself and another FA member both said at virtually the same moment 'I hate being on Allies -.-' (me) and 'I hate being on Axis!' (the other member) - so we agreed to swap places, and did so. This to me seems fair. Teams were even anyway, just we both swapped.

But not helping out the weaker team and waiting for your preferred team to get a space for you to play, isn't what we are about.. Why not play as axis until the allies need more players? Seriously, it only takes a map (or less) for teams to become uneven..

Chuck

Someone please ban detoren. He made a request to ban him so he don't have to visit our server. I have screenshot of him asking that on or NQ server today.

post-1-0-31607500-1291596785_thumb.jpg

Whats up with him? How long?

post-1-0-31607500-1291596785_thumb.jpg

lol i asked you you where on server thats why i asked :) i just cant stay of that server but it is rly the worst player for me to play on but the ppl that play there i just cant without like nan and raf and others :) .

• Administrators

lol i asked you you where on server thats why i asked :) i just cant stay of that server but it is rly the worst player for me to play on but the ppl that play there i just cant without like nan and raf and others :) .

No you where bitching all around when I was trying to say on server we are under DDoS attack and hence the lag.

Listen, f***er, make your own server, and then I will come there and I will start bitching on it.

Got it?