Bladez back? New name?

shellshock

2 hours ago, United Blood said:

Nice to see you again Bladez. Hopefully, you can get on the Silent 1 server in the near future.

Welcome back, mate :)

Thanks man! Me and you always played together. Cant wait to do it again!

• Like 2

welcome back in the party!
Beavis GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I'mma try to brainstorm something, 
I know for a fact that chromebook have access to the google store, which they can download android app ".APK"
if we can access internal files, we could download the android version of ET from splash damage and install it on your chromebook
*that is just presomption, Imma do some research to help you out but it could be something to try*
I don't think you can execute EXE files on chromeOS , you would need a window compatibility layer that you can install on a full fledged linux distro but maybe not or not at all on the locked down OS from google.

'update' If you know linux a bit, you can install it on a chromebook. if it has a intel based CPU and SSD greater than 64GB, it can be done and you would be able to get more from the PC but keep in mind that chromebooks arent built for performance. it is a bit tideous to install but I have a video for you if you want to, detailing from A to Z.
if I was you, I would spend 350$ for a 11th gen i3 windows-based laptop if you into that kind of thing, if you don't plan playing anything else than ET, i3 will do more than needed.
If you plan to do more with a windows machine, tell me so we can look at whats best for you!

cheers🍻

• Surprise 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, Bladez said:

@RedBaird i need set level on silent again lol. Got a new PC. Thanks a bunch

Between yesterday and today!  I set your profile S:ET on Silent#1 yesterday!  😮

If you have saved your Silent.dat file from your old computer, you can just put that file into your new Silent-mod folder( after removing or renaming the 'new' one). 😄 

BE SURE to save this silent.dat file off of your computer somewhere, just in case.  Especially as you build up your XP again!.