Greetings FA community

hyness

• Platinum VIP

You made it! Life hits us all in the most unexpected and unusual ways sometimes. It's all about how we bounce back! Very happy to see you've made your way here! So, a formal Hello & Welcome my dude! :cheers

• Like 2

Hello, mate!

First, sorry about your dog, if you need anything, this is the right place to share with some friends and have fun too! Glad you made your intro, feel free to walk around servers and i would like to invite you someday to play on silent 1!

Welcome to our forums and enjoy your stay!

See ya!

• Like 3

Hello Hyness, been playing with you for a while. Glad you found your way to the forums.

Sorry to hear about your doggo. I know how hard that can be. 

We're glad to have you here and on the server! 

Cya around :) 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Hi Hyness welcome to the forum! Played with you countless times on jay1! My old beagle just passed away a few days ago and ET has been one of the only things that has helped. We are certainly glad to have you here. Enjoy! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lusciousdrunk said:

Hi Hyness welcome to the forum! Played with you countless times on jay1! My old beagle just passed away a few days ago and ET has been one of the only things that has helped. We are certainly glad to have you here. Enjoy! 

Thanks Lush, sorry for your loss 

• Thanks 1

Hello! And welcome back, yes I been playing with for a while, good to see you back too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
22 hours ago, hyness said:

I started coming to the FA Recruiting server sometime last spring, back when ET hit Steam.  I had played a lot back in 2003 when it first came out, so I was excited to hear servers were filling up with real people again.  Little did I know I could have come here all along.  I spent a lot of time here last summer.  My dog died at the end of July last year, and playing ET on FA Recruiting was one of the few things that took my mind off her.  Instead, it was occupied with how I can still be so bad at this game after playing so long :lol:.  Life got in the way, so I stopped coming to the server for a few months, but I'm glad to be back since July.  IRL, I'm a Los Angeles native.  I've been developing software professionally for the past 25 years, but I've been messing around the computers off and on since I got a Commodore VIC-20 back in the early 80s.  Anyway, I really enjoy playing at FA with you all, and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Dynamite planted!

Hey buddy,

Welcome here 🍻

If you enjoy ET then you're good enough to keep playing ;)

don't hesitate to visit us in beg2 :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1