Greetings FA community

hyness

I am sorry to hear for your dog. I am glad tho that you found some condolence from our servers and got your mind somewhere else for couple hours. Its important that you can have place where you can get out of your head and just enjoy. Middle of sorrow, its not easy, but its very important for overall and mental health to get out of head and get something else to think about. This clan is more as family, place of friendship. It has gave me condolence and place of happiness when i have gone through hard times, many of our clan members has got huge amount of support from here in hard times. We support each others in here, in bad and good times. When you have hard times, ppls come and support you and not leave you alone, when you have happy news, ppls celebrate with you. So if you ever want to join, you can send apply and join to our clan, where no one is left alone. This is not only gaming clan, from gaming you move on, but friends are for ever. I have taken breaks now and then as many other too, but friends always bring us back. Think about joining and Welcome to our forum :)

Al Hello.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

welcome to our forums Hyness. Sorry to hear about your dog passing, when my dog died a few years ago I went through the same thing as you and  I miss him so much, his company helped me get through some tough times in my life. I cried like a little kid when he left me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another familiar face :) We share a few similarities too (see my intro :p)! Sorry to hear about your dog :(

Edited by zot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to our forums!!! Glad u decided to drop by, we are here for u to talk to if u need it. I’m sorry to hear about ur dog, know that fa we are friendly and willing to help u through situations through talking if able to. Would like to see u on silent 1 some time would be nice to play with u and get to know u. Hope to see u around!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1