Android or Iphone?

Zicx01

Yes yes, the long debate going on for years now, its just as close to the console wars between Xbox and Playstation, so tell me, which do you prefer? is it Apple's Renowned Flagship Iphone for its security and compatibility features like its integration with its other products? Carplay, airpods, apple watch pretty much their whole eco system, as well as things like I-Message games, Facetime or even some of their newest additions like Face ID and the Dynamic Island? Or is it androids, with their outstanding customization features to fit your needs, a plethora of options to choose from, samsung, google etc with their outstanding cameras with some now capturing 8k footage, crazy zoom abilities, and AI capabilities to enhance your photos to really capture the moment? Let me know!

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Android, i get to choose what i do to my phone without paying price for it , even though apple is more like a luxury brand and provides many features , yet Android is more promising in many other fields for which apple charges for and some features which apple dont have , android have it all , moreover i get to make my device look like whatever i want , not to mention i can download all varieties of apps 😁

• Like 2

I prefer android over ios devices.

For the simple facts that I can install application that are not on the market and stuff

I've felt like android phone from certain manufacturer are better built and have better performance than those from apple and I don't get to pay 1500$ for a phone that will be outdated in a year or so :)

• Like 1
  • 100 2

I always used ios devices for security concerns and because i find the user interface quite better.

But it is a never ending debate.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • Like 3

Always been an android user (mainly flagship phones) but currently I’m with my first ever iPhone. Never been more satisfied. I guess it could be a personal preference but I had an issue with every single android device. Gets slow after awhile, lots of bugs I don’t have now, features that I never even used (some of which were glitchy like face recognition which was awful, can’t compare to ios) etc. but again it could be just my preference :) definitely not going back to android, that’s for sure.  

Edited by picklejuice
  • Like 4

I've been solely using iPhones since 2007. I don't necessarily like every design decision of Apple over the past ten years or their price gouging (and I think their products have become a bit stale), but the products are still of high quality and they work together with each other flawlessly. Once you are invested into the Apple ecosystem, it is hard to replace parts of it with non-Apple products, from CarPlay to Macs.

• Like 5

I use Android.
I buy mid-range phones, and iPhones cost 1-2 thousand hryvnia more, besides, they are inferior in battery capacity (I only have to charge my phone at home, and I can be away from home for about 6-7 hours, if we talk about study time) , which forces you to carry a charger with you in case the phone is discharged.
iPhones are undoubtedly good in terms of processors, ecosystem and OS itself, and the brand itself is quite popular, but the high cost, the need to carry a charger or a power bank with me repel me from this brand.
I have two friends who use iPhones, but I saw how one of them often charged the phone, and the other took a power bank with him and charged from it, while I used my phone quite often and could go without charging up to 5-6 hours.
As Zicx said, the war between Android and iPhone is close to the war between Xbox and PlayStation:)

• Like 2

I am using now ios for more than 10 years, I like the interface. The settings/interface are more straight forwards compared to android in my opinion. But indeed never ending debat and personal preferences.

• Like 2

If one day I decide to sell my kidney to buy something that equals the price of a very decent computer, I'll use an iPhone. Otherwise, Android all the way.

• 100 2

I've been using android phones since 2011, but every phone I've gotten has felt worse to use for some reason. First I had the SGS2, which I used for 5 whole years and absolutely loved it, but then I got Nexus 6P and it had freezes and sudden restarts until it finally broke down one day. Then I got OP 7T and I've been really disappointed with it for the 3 years I've had it. Camera can't focus, weekly freezes, battery barely lasts the day, for some reason constant typos (I swear I'm doing more typos on this than I've done on any other phone before???).

So all in all I'm actually considering getting an Iphone next. I just can't justify buying a new one until this actually breaks down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CptQwark said:

I've been using android phones since 2011, but every phone I've gotten has felt worse to use for some reason. First I had the SGS2, which I used for 5 whole years and absolutely loved it, but then I got Nexus 6P and it had freezes and sudden restarts until it finally broke down one day. Then I got OP 7T and I've been really disappointed with it for the 3 years I've had it. Camera can't focus, weekly freezes, battery barely lasts the day, for some reason constant typos (I swear I'm doing more typos on this than I've done on any other phone before???).

So all in all I'm actually considering getting an Iphone next. I just can't justify buying a new one until this actually breaks down.

Consider buying a refurbished IPhone, the price can be sometimes to 100 - 250 euros/usd cheaper. Watch out to use an official/verified website or buy one on apple they also sell refurbished iphones!

• Like 2

Been using Apple products for a long time now. Haven’t had any issues with any product I ever had. My iPod touch from 2010 still works flawlessly. Like @Lt Steiner said they all work perfectly together. All of my old iPhones I’ve had I’ve given to my kids and they still work like the day I bought it. Battery life isn’t the greatest on my older phones but after thousands of hours of use it’s to be expected. My iPhone 14 I can use pretty much all day and still have a decent amount of battery left. The prices aren’t as horrendous as people think either. You can get a decent newer iPhone for 300-500usd. Might not be as cheap as android but you’ll never have performance issues on your phone. For me it’s worth the extra money. 

• Like 1

• Inactive Member

I had iphone 6s, then xr and now 14pro 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I use android alwys just recently start using xiaomi had a bad exprience once duo the phone simple over eating and puff dead (bought it on AliExpress 😂😂) bought another diferent and so far nothing to say nice cam for pics so i can be lovely 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3