Android or Iphone?

Zicx01

Although I never had Apple, I dont plan on getting one of their products. To me it seems too overpriced for lower quality. Its just a status symbol, as I see it. Ppl pay more for a worse quality to show that they can buy it

Also whats up with that "new" apple mouse? I used it as one of my colleagues has that mouse. Its very bad quality, very bad shape and that charger?? I could go on and on with it, but I think Apple is a bad choice for me. Seems like Apple doesnt listen to their customers, tho their products get bought still

• Like 2

I used to use Android in the past but like 3 years ago I decided to give a try to an Apple device and I bought iPhone 11, and to be honest I will stay with apple devices, their OS is very smooth and after 4 years I cannot complain about battery life. I'm using my phone a lot on a daily basis and I have to recharge it once a day or day and a half.

• Like 1

don't get me wrong, I used to have iphones in the past but each time it falls, it breaks immediatly
Android phone ?? I can drop it over 20times without a dent, no even a scratch or anything
battery life, it would more concern people that let their phone drain all its battery and keeping it at sub 30% for like for days/months