ET Server Suggestion Cheat protection

zETdEErY

Hi 

Why there is no any knid of protection on bout servers FA the 3rd pic is from other server with protection.

image.jpeg.5b37f49d1ca589970bf14f4a0d7bf737.jpegimage.jpeg.ab186a5d5f56eea4d4fcfb2d1158d1df.jpegimage.jpeg.5b37f49d1ca589970bf14f4a0d7bf737.jpeg

Edited by GHARIB
Moderated ss

• Inactive Member

We have our own protection and I can tell you it work - no meter what is written here and there

and please delete last screenshot or put away IP and name as it can be taken as advertising 

• Like 2
  • 100 3

What kind protection are you looking for exactly?

We have these banners appearing regularly on the server

image.png.f95d418aa431c3c6421ac3fb50e96a6b.png

So this Anti Cheat thing we have catches cheaters very effectively. You can also see side notifications such as "the following players have been banned for cheating during the last week: (....)"

• Like 2
  • 100 2

• Leader

I suspect that server-owners can edit their TrackBase page to claim that they use anti-cheat programs.  

I doubt that TrackBase can actually test the servers to see if that is true or not.

I can assure you that all FA servers use several anti-cheat modules.  Our Silent servers also use the "SilentMod AntiCheat" system.

You might sometimes join an FA server and see something like this:

Your XP has been restored from Sat Feb 26 20:18:15 2022

Players auto-banned last week:
Porky Mike, Joe Banananana,  Wascally Wabbit
CHEATING IS NOT ALLOWED
This server runs AntiRush Mod 1.1

That is just one of the condumps of FA Auto-bans that I have seen on the Jaymods. 😄

Edited by RedBaird
ADD auto-ban quote
  • Like 2
  • 100 2

• Administrators

=F|A= Anti-Cheat is used on =F|A= and Public Scrim ETPRO servers (run by =F|A= but managed by ETPRO community). 

Mods supported: Jaymod, NQ, SILENT, ETPRO.

Can you have 2 anti virus on your PC? Nop. Same way, silent mod AC is enabled but default banning is disabled, so we can enforce our server wide bans i.e. get banned on Jay1 for cheating and you will be banned on NQ as well. We have mod wide Unique GUID.

Thanks. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I suspect that server-owners can edit their TrackBase page to claim that they use anti-cheat programs.  

I doubt that TrackBase can actually test the servers to see if that is true or not.

I can assure you that all FA servers use several anti-cheat modules.  Our Silent servers also use the "SilentMod AntiCheat" system.

CHEATING IS NOT ALLOWED

That is just one of the condumps of FA Auto-bans that I have seen on the Jaymods. 😄

well anti rush mode have nothing to do with cheat protection

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2688557#post2688557

On 1/12/2023 at 6:21 AM, rMks said:

We have our own protection and I can tell you it work - no meter what is written here and there

and please delete last screenshot or put away IP and name as it can be taken as advertising 

I hope admins will have some ideas but nevermind. Thanks for time 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, RedBaird said:

CHEATING IS NOT ALLOWED

Yes you right, from time to time pop in console but whats the way this autoban program running how you can be 100% sure that this thing will catch every one whos cheating. thanks

• Like 1

• Leader
22 minutes ago, PrOLAK said:

how you can be 100% sure that this thing will catch every one whos cheating.

We cannot be 100% sure.   Our software detects old cheats and technical methods used by 'newer cheats'.  ET is some 20 years old, which can give you a sense of the technological changes over the years. 

Our admins are suspicious of the Hot-Shots and some have been declared "clean" after demos of them were analyzed.  Others have been judged Guilty and banned.  

Some players are just Very Good!  We do get some "Olympic-level" players on our servers!  😄

Some bans are not for cheating, but for abusing other people on the servers.  We try to patiently work with them to change their behaviors.  Sometimes we succeed and they then play with us for years.  Others do not change and have been permanently banned.  

• Like 6
  • 100 1

maybe it be a good idea to have one of our  trusted leader downloading and testing out old cheats or new cheats to see what it  detects 

it be a good idea to have a good idea of how they work be good to have a put together a video on what to look for and how they work i don't think it be a good idea to show the names of the cheats or were they came from even tho google iamge is a thing now and if there any  images  of it there be easy to find 

Edited by *Kiba*