splatterladder [= .com to .eu]

bigbro

I dont really check SL, but lately I get this message when I try to open the page. Are they bankrupt?

image.png.7682c1b611563d369851497d936d5d8e.png

Google translated this message for me to English like this

image.thumb.png.dc06e910559cd215fd64c870f3c7b989.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbro said:

its not gone i can access it on my phone 

There is no DNS record actually for "splatterladder.com"

Edit: thanx @Siwex89 they seem to  have migrated to another TLD "top level domain" .eu (or maybe it was before, didnt checked, but they removed the .com)

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

• Leader

Sheesh, it was hard to use Google to find the info.  I had to search for "et.splatterladder.eu -.com"!  The .et extension still returned ".com" results only.! 

Even then, the third link was the first useful one:  et.splatterladder.eu -.com - Search (bing.com)

It looks like the owners need to click on the "Submit to Google" and to "Bing/Yahoo", as shown in the 3rd page-link splatterladder.eu - Worth and traffic on StatShow

Clicking on the "IP Tracing" in the StatShow page shows that the server is in "Nordwalde, Germany" (actually, just down the page 😄 )

Amusingly, the next EU result is actually a link to the FB page "auf [et.splatterladder.eu] - -=German ET Racers", which only contains a link to their SL page.

ADDED:  FA servers show up okay : https://et.splatterladder.eu/?mod=serverlist

Forgot to mention that you can enter this into Google to search for splatterladder.EU info : site:et.splatterladder.eu

Edited by RedBaird
serverlist + site:search

• RedBaird changed the title to splatterladder [= .com to .eu]