QATAR 2022 PREDICTION POOL

Dest!Ny

I think this is Messi's year, one final chance to get the one trophy he doesn't have. Win the World Cup and he's one everything. Plus Argentina's team is better that the last one in the 2014 final.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

21 hours ago, Valk said:

England couldn't create chances from open play, had to rely on penalties, and Kane skied one. Hopefully Morocco knock out France.

After seeing the way morocco played against Portugal and Spain I wouldn't say this is unlikely. They remind me of Greece in the euro 2004.. France is a better team than Portugal and Spain imo but so was Brazil and they couldn't win against Croatia.. Brazil played the best football I saw in this tournament.

• Platinum VIP

08aa317ecab3da6e66e585b88ce77046.png

1 more match to be played and the battle for second place could not be closer! Looks like no matter who wins the final, nobody corrected guessed the winner of the world cup, but razjee can still get 3 points if France produces the cup's top goal scorer, which is currently tied between Messi and Mbappe!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cata0709 said:

I can't believe it...they fought until the end...thank you team Argentina for giving us such a happines after 36 years.🇦🇷

YESS!!!!!! ❤️ 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷 !!!!

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

If you are Argentitian, dont see this spoiler 😛

Spoiler

At the end Idve prefered if France won

But the final match was very interesting and intense. And there were some very enjoyable matches

The last match was won by the team that played better on that match

Some very interesting things happend in this WC, especially Morocco becoming 4th

• Like 3

The first 45 minutes Arg went 2-0 to the halftime with the process dominated, after a phenomenal performance of Di Maria, scoring a goal and being knocked down in the area to provoke the penalty of the first goal that Messi scored.
 In the second half,Argentina came out the same, but they made mistakes and, faced with the inevitable Mbappe ,Arg paid dearly, since in three minutes he scored two goals and made the game to extra time.
 In the extra time both teams were looking for the game, Argentina found it first with another Messi s goal, but, again, Mbappe found his hat trick in a penalty to become the greatest scorer in the history of the World Cup finals (I was gonna to get a heart attack lol)
On penalties, Emiliano Martínez showed his personality and gave to Argentina the third World Cup. 
No doubts... LIONEL ANDRES MESSI CUCCITINI DESERVES THIS GLORY!

Edited by Cata0709
  • Like 2

Very pleased and glad Argentina won, from the start of the tournament, I wanted Messi to win the one trophy that's eluded him, he now has won everything in football, and the 8th Ballon D'or should be certain now, at 35 years old..

For me, he's the greatest ever, surpasses everyone, 91 goals in a calender year, winning 4 Ballon D'ors in a row, having his 8th coming next year.

CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1