ET Jay #1 I am not Andrea_55

____Xaavi

You can solve it to, download a new ET from our webside, then u got a new etkey and guid.

Edited by Leatherface
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

You can solve it to, download a new ET from our webside, then u got a new etkey and guid.

I'll do it, but my xp will be reseted!!!

Xavi is a very good player, i see him only whit Xaaavi, i no see one player whit name Andrea, i see Andresa is a Natachas sister, only play in jay 1 =), i hope this are a mistale whit him, have a good day 😃

Good, When he came into Jay one >Andrea_55? I saw a 11 admin level  with him, and I was very confused too.   So I pm leather. Very weird too....

5 hours ago, ____Xaavi said:

I'll do it, but my xp will be reseted!!!

my XP gone to man,, whit these pandemic thing i was afk 2 or 3 years cuz my work,, so i lose this,, and i dont care xD i go to the game to get som fun... Saludos!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, Valk said:

Two players with the same GUID's, and IP's.

But, but, but I thought that wasn't possible.....

• Leader
9 hours ago, ____Xaavi said:

I hope you can solve this mistake, guys.

Where did you download your ET Installer from? 

Only trust the FA Version in the FA-files section.  Players and admins have had problems with other sources.  One site that had offered a "problematic" download does not offer ET anymore, BUT that version may still be "floating around".  

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
20 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

But, but, but I thought that wasn't possible.....

I think this sould be 'nearly' impossible. But not impossible. Did not have a look at the source-code for now. But i would think it's some kind of 'hash'-algrithn. And then it's mostly 'unique' - but not always.

But beside this- i don't know eiter "Andra"nor "Xaavi" - so can't really say anything helpful to this discussion (i'm afraight).

• Like 1

• Leader
2 minutes ago, solatis said:

'nearly' impossible

PunkBuster used to take care of this for us, by not allowing a duplicate GUID to join a server.

28 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

that wasn't possible.....

The lack of that function occasionally causes suspicions and various problems.  

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
2 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

PunkBuster used to take care of this for us, by not allowing a duplicate GUID to join a server.

Ok, thank you for the info! 🙂

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, solatis said:

I think this sould be 'nearly' impossible. But not impossible. Did not have a look at the source-code for now. But i would think it's some kind of 'hash'-algrithn. And then it's mostly 'unique' - but not always.

But beside this- i don't know eiter "Andra"nor "Xaavi" - so can't really say anything helpful to this discussion (i'm afraight).

I know it;s not impossible since it happened to me about 10 yrs ago, or so and is the reason that I was denied membership in FA, since the person that spoofed me used a hack on an ETPro Server

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Where did you download your ET Installer from? 

Only trust the FA Version in the FA-files section.  Players and admins have had problems with other sources.  One site that had offered a "problematic" download does not offer ET anymore, BUT that version may still be "floating around".  

If I may suggest, another way of getting ET from trusted source is downloading it by Steam (I got it that way).

I'm not 100% sure, but when 2 people play from one computer, having 2 steam profiles may help you with that.

• Like 1

• GHARIB locked this topic