I'm bored, ask me some questions

Haruhi Suzumiya

2 hours ago, Vasylich said:

18. Can you remember a funny moment from your military service?

19. Have you played the ARMA series of games?

20. What brought you to ET?

21. How did it happen that you got banned on so many servers?

18. There were plenty of funny moments.  One good one from basic was at night, our entire company had to count off in order from 1 to however many, in order, before we could go to bed.  Someone would always get anxious and it'd go like this "48, 49, 50, 70!" lol.  And we'd have to start all over again.  One girl sounded like count chocola too so they made us each do the laugh after saying our number.

Another one is when my Sgt got put on anxiety med's and didn't care about anything afterwards.  He had just fixed our 1st Sgt's humV and when he asked if it would catch fire my Sgt replied "I sure hope so," the look on the 1st Sgt's face as he shook his head and walked off was priceless.  Not something you say to the highest ranking person in your company.

19. Have not played Arma.  Mostly just quake3 engine games and anime games.

20. One of my best friends was a member of an ETPro clan called "HKF".  He introduced me to the game and I immediately fell in love and got addicted.  Right after that I snapped my tib and fib, basically added another joint to my leg, and couldn't walk for almost 2 years so I spent every day playing ETPro and got pretty good pretty fast.

21. I blame the hackers.  If they didn't exist people would show appreciation for one's skill over just thinking they're hacking.  There's a huge difference between irl sports and e-sports because of it.  I'm getting old now but I used to be pretty good at ET and every server I joined would think I was hacking and ban me.  I really doubt there's any legit player that's been banned more than I have given how many years I have spent just pubbing.  Played a lot of ETpro but never got too into the comp scene due to toxic players and just enjoying pushing own gameplay over all the other things you have to think about when in a match.

2 hours ago, GHARIB said:

@D..X please don't demote me to moderate this topic

troll GIF

You shouldn't have to moderate unless people try to hijack the topic with spam or someone asks me a question better left unanswered, that I'll gladly answer anyway 😇

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

You shouldn't have to moderate unless people try to hijack the topic with spam or someone asks me a question better left unanswered, that I'll gladly answer anyway 😇

OK, very important question.

Your promotion or demotion will depend of this.

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, GHARIB said:

OK, very important question.

Your promotion or demotion will depend of this.

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

NO! I definitely do not!  Pineapple has no place on a pizza.  Also, speaking of promotions and demotions,  I've recommended 2 players, valk and taukima, that have both been accepted to trial.  When do I get to become a full member of the most Fearless of Assassins?

• Surprise 1

oupsie

I just realized that it is a "serious topic"

As it is in spam I let myself go 😛

Sorry man, didn't want to distort it 😄

I can move this topic in "the lounge" - it is a most appropriate place 😛

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I've recommended 2 players, valk and taukima, that have both been accepted to trial.  When do I get to become a full member of the most Fearless of Assassins?

Who said that's the only one factor? 😄

Ken Kaneki or Haise Sasaki?

18 minutes ago, GHARIB said:

oupsie

I just realized that it is a "serious topic"

As it is in spam I let myself go 😛

Sorry man, didn't want to distort it 😄

I can move this topic in "the lounge" - it is a most appropriate place 😛

You can move it to wherever, I just made it because I thought it would be fun.

15 minutes ago, yaku said:

Who said that's the only one factor? 😄

Ken Kaneki or Haise Sasaki?

I mean, there's also the fact that I'm a cool dude!

Is that a trick question? Because they're the same person.  I do prefer him as Ken though because he's much more bad ass.  Only downfall to his character arch through the entire series is how quickly they rushed his change in the 2nd season.

1 minute ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I mean, there's also the fact that I'm a cool dude!

So be cool about that, cause your time will come for sure!

2 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

Is that a trick question? Because they're the same person.  I do prefer him as Ken though because he's much more bad ass.

Was just curious, cause for me Haise was boring.

4 hours ago, GHARIB said:

@D..X please don't demote me to moderate this topic

troll GIF

admin GIF

request denied

46 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I've recommended 2 players, valk and taukima, that have both been accepted to trial.  When do I get to become a full member of the most Fearless of Assassins?

there are other factors we look at to becoming a member other then just getting referrals  your time will come.

Edited by D..X
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, D..X said:

there are other factors we look at to becoming a member other then just getting referrals  your time will come.

And here I was just thinking you had to get someone recruited and have a cute face.

• Haha 2

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, Vice86 said:

i suggest to ignore haruhi completely and feedback rockstar.... muhahaha

hijacked.png

@Haruhi Suzumiya

what was the first name of the official Wolfenstein series game and which year was it released?

Such a troll xDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

@Haruhi Suzumiya Is ET your favorite PC game? IF not what is? Second favorite?

1 minute ago, nAbish said:

Such a troll xDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

@Haruhi Suzumiya Is ET your favorite PC game? IF not what is? Second favorite?

Yes, ET is my favorite PC game.  Next in line would have to be quake 3 and more specifically, q3 cpma and q3 defrag.  I also really enjoyed beating Super Hexagon and nekopara has a soft spot in my heart.  Velocidrone and RC plane simulators are great too.  I'd really like to expand my horizons though and start playing some new games, not shooters though.  Really want to get a VR set up and also build a bad ass racing sim that will double as a flight sim.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Vice86 said:

who says i am?

You are a ...... and you're ..... rights activist and an outspoken um, um 

• Love 1