I'm bored, ask me some questions

Haruhi Suzumiya

1. what is your favorite genre/style of music? (except j-core)
2. three of your favorite art/manga artists?
3. your favorite anime studio?

4. what would you like to learn to cook?

5. what was the last book you read? what is it about?

9 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

And here I was just thinking you had to get someone recruited and have a cute face.

50 cent laughing GIF

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DIM said:

when will you play q3defrag with me and BSM again? hmmm?

Sometime soon maybe?  Does BSM even play anymore?  Haven't seen him online in months.

5 hours ago, DIM said:

1. what is your favorite genre/style of music? (except j-core)
2. three of your favorite art/manga artists?
3. your favorite anime studio?

4. what would you like to learn to cook?

5. what was the last book you read? what is it about?

1. I'm going to say j-core anyway lol, but it's not my absolute favorite, no genre is.  I like a bit of everything but it mostly centers around instrumentals rather it be with instruments or synths.  I really enjoy the piano, prog bands w/o singers shredding amazing riffs, dnb, modular synth music like boards of canada or lorn, synthwave, etc.  Anything I can just get lost in and not have to have some annoying singer ruining it for me.  Though I do like singers from other countries because I can listen to them as more of an instrument than what they're saying.  I love female Japanese singers with either soft or cute voices.  I really like vocaloid music too.

2. You know, I'm not really sure.  There's so many talented artists and I just find one, download all their stuff, and then move on to the next, ending up with amazing pictures from 100's of artists.  My current favorite mangaka is Konbu Wakame.  Not only does she have amazing character design but she has a great personality and it shows through her stories... There's also her streams where she draws and talks and sounds like the cutest girl on the planet.

3. Soooo many good anime from so many studios.  I'll just list a few that I like in alphabetical order until I get bored of doing it:

A-1 Pictures
A.I.C.inc
Asread
Bibury Animation Studios
Bones
Brain Base
CloverWorks
CoMix Wave Films
Connect
David Production
Diomedea
Doga Kobo
Eight Bit
Feel
Gainax
Gonzo
J.C. Staff
Kinema Citrus
Kyoto Animation
Lerche
Madhouse

4. Everything.  I wish I could cook everything.

5. Haven't read a book in a looooong time.  I think it was A Catcher in the Rye, The Universe in a Nutshell, or Tao te Ching... if you can call that a book.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valk said:

- What are your life goals?

- Is there anywhere abroad you'd like to go?

- What made you want to join F|A?

1.  Idk really know anymore.  To spend time and enjoy my family and friends and to make others happy, find a job I can stand that pays enough to do the hobbies I live for, and travel the world meeting new people, seeing new sites, and learning more about other cultures.

2. Everywhere. 

3.  Got old and my mentality changed I guess.  I used to play only to push myself to my limits and see just how much I could achieve, was a solo mission.  Got banned everywhere but FA took me in and have been great to me through the years.  Age and so many years of ET has changed my goals with ET, from getting better at the game to just enjoying it and enjoying the friends I play with.  Decided it would breathe some new life into the game if I were an admin and I'd also be helping the community that has given me so many years of good games and good friends.

41 minutes ago, D..X said:

can i ban you and then unban you for old time sake? 🤷‍♂️

I mean, if you really want to, go ahead 😄  I'm not really a ban worthy player anymore at my current skill level but I do enjoy making unban requests so if you're feeling froggy, have at it!

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

Sometime soon maybe?  Does BSM even play anymore?  Haven't seen him online in months.

i know... he deleted df for some reason, but its temporary. i feel lonely in df when i play so sorry for the stupid question xd

6 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

3. Soooo many good anime from so many studios. I'll just list a few that I like in alphabetical order until I get bored of doing it: <...>

im sure you like ufotable and White Fox studios, they are very nice and the old Madhouse

Edited by DIM