ET Quick crouch reset spread technique. Some may know this, some may find this useful!

MaTt0

Knew about this but still cool to see in action.  Nice video.

You can also get rid of the turn spread with a certain combination of settings.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

Knew about this but still cool to see in action.  Nice video.

You can also get rid of the turn spread with a certain combination of settings.

Explain a little more on the settings spread, haven't heard of this one :)

2 minutes ago, Cross Marian said:

@MaTt0 dude, you have the perfect voice to stream e-games or do tutorials like this 😄

Nice vid, well explained.

TY!!! I have a good mic haha.

• Haha 1

@MaTt0  It's been like 14 years since my friend showed me how to do it so I don't remember exactly.  It has to do with something along the line of mouse dpi/ polling rate/ in game fps/ monitor hz.  Don't know which one's are involved, only remember it had something to do with settings those to certain divisible values.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

@MaTt0  It's been like 14 years since my friend showed me how to do it so I don't remember exactly.  It has to do with something along the line of mouse dpi/ polling rate/ in game fps/ monitor hz.  Don't know which one's are involved, only remember it had something to do with settings those to certain divisible values.

Oh yeah!! i do remember that. I think it was reducing your crosshair bloom because it skips a dot and the game doesn't recognize it, but it can also hurt you when doing fast motions or something. There was a pro and a con to it, but I forget as well now. 

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I'd love to find out which are involved, and what the numbers are ;) Never heard of this myself.

• Like 1

i sometimes forget to use it. It does help me get certain players tbh but also if i need to remember it because they are that good and it matters it can be exhaustung and i need to do everything right...i usually just log off for these guys now...it usually goes something like crouch crouch while going left right left crouch crouch right left sometimes a prone in there or a long straffing left or right while crouching or mid crouch...

Some guys it becomes who adrens first, who hs first, who threw in a crouch? Some guys honestly wear me out and if im tired or depressed i just stop playing lol. Im not a very good player but I agree that crouching is a game changer.

Edited by spectator
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

Wasn't it if you had a polling rate of like 125 on the mouse and you had your FPS on monitor at like 250, then some weapon spread was negated? Like Haru said I think it was some bug in the engine of the FPS being divided by 2 or something. Not sure if it is even a thing or not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ASBO said:

Wasn't it if you had a polling rate of like 125 on the mouse and you had your FPS on monitor at like 250, then some weapon spread was negated? Like Haru said I think it was some bug in the engine of the FPS being divided by 2 or something. Not sure if it is even a thing or not

Yes, it works if you put mouse hz very low(125 hz) and set your game FPS as high as possible (250 or 333). The game thinks you are moving your mouse on every second or third frame and thus reduces spread from mouse movement. Downside is that your mouse will feel very laggy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Mr Trollenze said:

First of all, you voice is damm sexy

second of all, good video ;) !!! I will try it

hahahaha. Thanks! give it a shot! takes some time to get used to it, but works good

• Platinum VIP

At the end, explains exactly why my success is so much better when I shoot at somebody long distance, where I am typically crouching, than up close when I’m typically not.

• 100 1

On 6/2/2022 at 9:00 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

At the end, explains exactly why my success is so much better when I shoot at somebody long distance, where I am typically crouching, than up close when I’m typically not.

Correct! If you can some how manage perfect aim, it will do you wonders! It's like those first 5-6 shots are accurate about head size before it gets crazy. Keep crouching and reset that bloom!

• 100 1

• 4 weeks later...

up up down down left right left right ba start. lolcouldnt resist . sorry .lol only old nintendo contra players will get it. 

Edited by captnconcrete
  • 100 1