Hi everyone

RubyWeapon

V51! Hi guys and gals. Just thought id say a quick hello to all of you. I played ET since it first started in 2004. Started as a regular player on pub servers  on 2.55. Really got into it fast 

and in 2006 i joined Kapoks clan. Never been that skilled so i was put in charge of the fun server called Kapoks Legend server which was a blast and very highly ranked (as in numbers playing at any one time). Best days ive had

playing any game period. A few years later the clan stopped so i started my own clan S2H ( Straight 2 Hell). Took a lot of the players from the Legend server with me as we had become friends. Amazing time i loved every second.

I Stopped ET in about 2013 as numbers were very low and i couldn't  afford to keep paying for  a server that no one played on ( or very few at least) .

So a month ago im sitting at home, remembering the old days as i oft do, the good ole days of ET and thinking how they just don't  make em like that anymore. One of my old ET pals says " actually dude you can still play" and so throws me this 

link to ETLegacy. What i can play ET on windows 10?? Couldn't believe what i was hearing! Anyway here i am, now playing regularly on FA Beginers #2  and I'm loving it all over again. 

See you all on the battlefield 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hey RubyWeapon - I think I saw you on our Silent1 server today. Stick around and I promise you'll have fun! And it looks like you have some previous clan leadership experience - if you're ever open to tagging up with a new clan let someone know and we'll be happy to help. 

Happy fragging!  

Hey hey hello :)

Welcome on our forum. Have fun here and on our servers :)

To Staff+ this topic to be moved to 'Introduce Yourself' section, thanks.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time around here, glad you joined! If we can be of any help getting your cfg how you like it, let us know! 

• Like 1