Can't join Jay 1

Aldag

Hi! I can't join Jay 1 and Jay 2 servers, its stuck on the loading screen forever. I tried to reintall the game and delete jaymod folder. 

If I use the normal game I can't join NQ servers too, but on ET legacy NQ servers work. 

I don't know how to fix this :( 

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.57da7585638922e19f4db22e00cc20f7.jpg

NQ wise if you use ET 2.60b you can delete the entire NQ folder from the install directory and rejoin NQ1 , provided you have downloads turned on it should then download new NQ files for you from the FA redirect.

Cant speak for legacy but notice your using 2.77, maybe not all servers are ready for that version?? Sure someone who knows for sure will post.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

NQ wise if you use ET 2.60b you can delete the entire NQ folder from the install directory and rejoin NQ1 , provided you have downloads turned on it should then download new NQ files for you from the FA redirect.

Cant speak for legacy but notice your using 2.78, maybe not all servers are ready for that version?? Sure someone who knows for sure will post.

I tried to delete the entire NQ folder and reinstall NQ from the server - didn't work.

ET legeacy version are different, I checked their wiki and they say its  compatible with ET 2.60b.

This is very strange.. only jay1 and jay2 servers doesn't load for me 

Which version of ET:Legacy are you using?

AFAIK Jay1 uses 2.77 (maybe 2.76 but I dont think so) and I dont think it 100% matters if you're using a relatively recent version. I use 2.76 without issue on jay1 and 2.60b players can play on jay1 without issue.

@daredevil perhaps you know cause of issue?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CabaL said:

Which version of ET:Legacy are you using?

AFAIK Jay1 uses 2.77 (maybe 2.76 but I dont think so) and I dont think it 100% matters if you're using a relatively recent version. I use 2.76 without issue on jay1 and 2.60b players can play on jay1 without issue.

@daredevil perhaps you know cause of issue?

Just to make clear - I downloaded ET 2.60 from here and jay 3 is working well. I prefer using ET 2.60 and not ET Legacy.

• Platinum VIP

@Aldag download and run .pk3 cleaner from forums. 

This is the complete .pk3 cleaner. You will have to redownload maps but this should fix your problem. Let me know! 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, nAbish said:

@Aldag download and run .pk3 cleaner from forums. 

This is the complete .pk3 cleaner. You will have to redownload maps but this should fix your problem. Let me know! 

Downloaded it - still have pk3 files in the folders. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Aldag said:

Those remaining are probably needed to run the game mate, pak0/1 etc etc

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Aldag said:

Yes you will still have .pk3 files, just try and connect to server now lol

• Leader
3 hours ago, Aldag said:

The Jay#1 records show that an Aldag:< was there (today, 4 Sept. server-time), with 3 different GUIDs, 8:45 hours ago, 6:40 hours ago and 3:15 hours ago.

The one there 8:45 hours ago, at 1018-server-time (it is 1909 right now) had a level 4 Clan Friend on it.

Aldag, when you get your situation fixed, you should put your 8-digit W:ET GUID into your profile so that that level 4 can be restored.

Edited by RedBaird
+ today server time
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2021 at 2:11 AM, RedBaird said:

The Jay#1 records show that an Aldag:< was there (today, 4 Sept. server-time), with 3 different GUIDs, 8:45 hours ago, 6:40 hours ago and 3:15 hours ago.

The one there 8:45 hours ago, at 1018-server-time (it is 1909 right now) had a level 4 Clan Friend on it.

Aldag, when you get your situation fixed, you should put your 8-digit W:ET GUID into your profile so that that level 4 can be restored.

All work for now. I don't know what fixed it and I lost my XP 😕 

Maybe the game wanted me to go to other servers and meet new awesome people! 

Thanks guys,

see you on Jay1 server!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

50 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

XP lost is bcuz u have installed new ET, whitout saving et.key ?

Now u need to add ur guid to ur forum profile

I did so many installation of ET that I lost track of my et.key and backups :(

I'll add my guid ASAP 🙂

• Like 1