HELP [now ETL advice]

KillmaN

i had this same error before myself  i have no clue how i fixed it i think i just ended up deleteding  my  sil file and rejoining the F|A server to fix it  but make sure you get your  silent.dat i don't think i did and had to have my levels set 

• Sad 1

• RedBaird changed the title to HELP [resolved]
  • Leader
On 6/15/2021 at 9:05 PM, KillmaN said:

I had to install ETLegacy for fix my problem, thanks for yours help 😘

On 6/15/2021 at 9:30 PM, RumbleJunkie said:

Interesting... I use Legacy; and when I was trying to get on S1, it kept closing wolf and opening a broken link 😕 

:hmm DareDevil has recommended ETLegacy to us as "the future of ET", but it has seemed to also cause some problems for us. :( 

21 hours ago, KillmaN said:

How i open console in etlegacy? i cant do :(

It should be your squiggle button- next to 1 " ` "  but you can always go into your Wolfenstein folder find your "autoexec.cfg" ctrl-f- search for "toggleconsole" and change it accordingly. 

Red- No issues with my Legacy other then Silent server doing that. I would imagine its a D/L issue between servers? probably work if you had the maps and mod pre-downloaded in the folder?

On 6/17/2021 at 6:17 PM, KillmaN said:

How i open console in etlegacy? i cant do

Which version of Legacy do you have? the last one aka 2.77 ? 

On 6/16/2021 at 6:30 AM, RumbleJunkie said:

I use Legacy; and when I was trying to get on S1, it kept closing wolf and opening a broken link 😕

Same which version? Did you tried to run our pk3 cleaner? 

If that launch a website that should come from here 

2 hours ago, DeKing said:

Same which version? Did you tried to run our pk3 cleaner? 

I had ran it on my original ET folder- A copy of the original anyways. I just D/L'd Legacy 2 months ago? And till now, just played strictly in Jay1

7 hours ago, RumbleJunkie said:

It should be your squiggle button- next to 1 " ` "  but you can always go into your Wolfenstein folder find your "autoexec.cfg" ctrl-f- search for "toggleconsole" and change it accordingly. 

Red- No issues with my Legacy other then Silent server doing that. I would imagine its a D/L issue between servers? probably work if you had the maps and mod pre-downloaded in the folder?

squiggle button hahaha your tilde key. there is a cleaner in etl on my pc.

Edited by captnconcrete

• RedBaird changed the title to HELP [now ETL advice]