I'm Tommy

Internomad

3 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

et came out in 2003  rtcws was before et.  one thing i can assure u is every member in fearless assasins .. are against cheating of anykind . we strive here for a fun clean gaming environment. eve prolly learned how to use punkbuster to catch those cheaters. was way easy back then to catch em. now not so much with humanized cheats. i started playing this game in 2003  im 45 now age does make a diff. 

Well I'm 75 now, lol, so that makes a LOT more difference.

• Surprise 3
  • 100 1

Hello Tommy and welcome here :) 

Every player have a config, you too, you just can change some settings, bind some keys to made it more personal, there is for me 1 best config for each player, so that's just practising, trying some new things, and with experience you will improve.

When you have good hardware, good setting in your config, when you begin to "feel" your moves, when you know well the maps, the players you play against, ect.. you can really improve.

There is so much differents points you can train on and so much way to do it  

I don't remember you on Beginners 2 server, I will pay more attention. Don't hesistation to talk when you are here, we can try to help us ;) 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

14 hours ago, DeKing said:

Hello Tommy and welcome here :) 

Every player have a config, you too, you just can change some settings, bind some keys to made it more personal, there is for me 1 best config for each player, so that's just practising, trying some new things, and with experience you will improve.

When you have good hardware, good setting in your config, when you begin to "feel" your moves, when you know well the maps, the players you play against, ect.. you can really improve.

There is so much different points you can train on and so much way to do it  

I don't remember you on Beginners 2 server, I will pay more attention. Don't hesitation to talk when you are here, we can try to help us ;) 

Hi there, and thanks for your interest.  I actually made an error in saying which server I normally play on. I usually play on FA #2 XP Save Forever, that is until KAMADA spanks my arse, then after a while of that I usually rage quit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Internomad said:

Hi there, and thanks for your interest.  I actually made an error in saying which server I normally play on. I usually play on FA #2 XP Save Forever, that is until KAMADA spanks my arse, then after a while of that I usually rage quit.

That kind of things can still happens sometimes to the best of us 😄 

I think you can edit your profile and change your favorite server if you want, the one you play on is called "Jay2" ;)  

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 4:44 AM, Internomad said:

Thanks to everyone who has commented and welcomed me here :)

its always a pleasure seeing people come back to this wonderful et game.  and at 75 even, thats awsome bud . glade u came back! i used to play with a fella named snoid hes still around hes a bit younger than u but close in age great fella!

• 100 1

Welcome to the FA Forums and to playing ET again. I am a fellow old guy who hangs out on Jay 2 mostly. Hope to see you there soon. Oh, Komada is pretty good, but like everyone, you can take 'em down every now and then :)

On 4/19/2021 at 3:04 PM, DeKing said:

That kind of things can still happens sometimes to the best of us 😄 

I think you can edit your profile and change your favourite server if you want, the one you play on is called "Jay2" ;)  

Ahh ok thanks for that.

Thanks for the welcome guys, as for Jay 2, I understand it's an American server, and that's why I'm getting a high ping, so I am thinking about switching to NQ 2, that's if I decide to stay playing on F|A servers.