ET clan wars tourement

Cookiemonster912

im doing the rule and that this weekend and then when i get all the number of teams i can set up date and registration and dates an that find me on discord under CookieMonster#7883 so i can get you all in the right place any suggestion for the tournemt i will happliy take 😄

just think if mirror huri and destiny all teamed together they could get betrayal and el! they would be a force to wrecken with.lol

i would love to create a team but i cant commit. ill be watchin tho . id have to get gamplan  hessrude and letdown to play. also syrox and jiren. 

• 100 1

On 2/19/2021 at 3:34 PM, Cookiemonster912 said:

I'm setting up a clan war tournament like back in the old days and i was wondering if fa might be interested in joining it juat so you all know it will be a tournement against all clans that will be joining so if you could let me know either om here or on my discord CookieMonster#7883 who will be joining in im going to try for 6v6 if possible and have 2 reserve if people cant make it

I knew a cookie monster many moon ago.

I've never been good at 6v6, its a different way of playing that i've tried multiple times over my ET life and i just cant get used to it and tend to be more a hindrance. 😄

I'd happily be a match ref if needed, again many moons ago SNL! and eft// used to do clan wars every year and i used to ref those.....So can ref if needed as i remember most match rules (only 2x pauses etc) but actually playing 6v6 is way beyond my abilities, lone wolf me.

Either way i'll probably watch the matches if they are broadcast. 

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

https://discord.gg/acz3GFFK

I made this discord for all people interested in events for etpro like trainings 6 v 6 - 3 v 3.

Feel free to join and see if u can come to any of the upcomming events or host a event urself!

If the link doesnt work send me a pm for a new one!

Blo0dy.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 4:39 AM, Heat said:

If it's 5/6s i'll play. no interest in any less

Ill play as long as i’m on Heats team. Him and I used to slay ETPro many years ago 😜

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, bLade. said:

Ill play as long as i’m on Heats team. Him and I used to slay ETPro many years ago 😜

You must have the wrong Heat

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, captnconcrete said:

¡Solo piensa que si Mirror Huri y Destiny se unieran, podrían ser traicionados y el! Serían una fuerza con la que destrozar.

Me encantaría crear un equipo pero no puedo comprometerme. Estaré mirando aunque. Tengo que conseguir gamplan hessrude y decepción para jugar. también syrox y jiren. 

here you can clearly see who's boss in the house 😄

I call jiren for this and now you're gonna waste it, cheer up

Edited by Solberg