Konstrukt says Hi

Konstrukt

Hey Folks,

in Online-FPS I'm mostly Konstrukt since many years. Playing Online Shooter since more than ten years now. Many many hours into WarRock, CrossFire, WarFace, CS:Go, (C0Ds on XBox) but currently only playing Insurgency as Online Shooter.

My library of offline games is pretty diverse but since a few years quite limited due to being a Linux-User.

Huge Fan of the Fallout-Series, ThisWarOfMine, The Talos Principle, NfSU2.

Most recent additions to the Gaming Library:

Empire of Undergrowth, ATOM-RPG, Darkwood

Almost since the beginning of my Insurgency-Time I've been playing almost exclusively at the =F|A=2-Server. Bots are tough, Weapon-Selection is plentiful and usually there server is Flamer- and Kiddie-Free and the =F|A=-Folks I met are all decent people. And if that is the only server I can be found in Insurgency, then why not being an official representative of the people running the server (a trillion thanks for that btw!!!! ❤️ Without the F|A-2-Server playing Insurgency would definitely be significantly less appealing!!!)

So far so good!

Greetings :)

Edit: PS: 30 years old from Germany!

Edited by Konstrukt

On 11/10/2020 at 6:34 PM, Konstrukt said:

Huge Fan of the Fallout-Series,

First of all welcome to the forum, and also big thanks for being a fan of the Fallout series I am too even played fallout 4 287 hours and finished it except on not finding some locations of the around 300 which are on the world map there ❤️

image.thumb.png.26d139d6adf654f585a00b7027409afb.png

Edited by Esports Fox