How to control your anger.

Nancy

Do you experience strong emotional outbusts (anger) then you play?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. (anonymous poll)

• I never have outbust of anger while I am playing. I am very relax while I am playing.
    • I have rare and short outbust of anger while I am playing, - with few neglectable affects.
    • I have occasionally short outbust of anger while I am playing. Sometimes I experience anger while I am playing.
    • I periodically have outburts of anger. Sometimes I am using strong language too.
    • I frequently have outburts of anger while I am play. I am often using strong language.

2 hours ago, GHARIB said:

What I say

I never have outbust of anger while I am playing. I am very relax while I am playing.

The truth:

f23aa2651bcf6afbf4f5ebc7877f8d45.gif.1a079918d824997007cebaa6b9a9c067.gif

Think that might be me soon if a particular player on BG#2 doesn't stop complaining about the teams day in day out.

I'm pretty relaxed as possible but occasionally been very close to that point 😇

Edited by Basalisk
  • Haha 2
  • 100 2

I only rage when I play Halo 3 BECAUSE I HIT THE FREAKING MELEE BUTTON FIRST! WTF I 4 SHOTTED HIM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! When I play other games I'm super cool and relaxed. No worries about losing or dying.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Graceful said:

I never get angry while playing... right @CabaL? 😂

😐 Literally never angry. Not even after I backstab or poison her. Shes always having fun. (I'm saying this under duress, please send help)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The main things that really piss me off is some of these cocky smartass kill whores that run around never help the team just kill kill to inflate their egos that is the one thing that gets me in raged and wanna strangle them with their keyboard cord (if wireless then smack the hell out of them with the Keyboard) but when I get that pissed I just go spectator watch the jerk that is pissing me off and just let him have his fun cause whats the point "if that's all he has in life to make himself feel good then he has issues no point in risking your health and/ or equipment over that."

• 100 2

I've been in a particularly bad mood lately and I think it's because I'm trying to quit smoking so accept my apologies in advance. 

But artillery spam in beg2 has always made my blood boil so, what I really need is a 10 hour long video just showing field ops being exploded to pieces. Bonus hapiness if they're obliterated whilst looking through their poncy binoculars. Smug roof camping bell ends. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1