ET I open Panzer Academy " Young Hog"

t3am2000-Romash

4 hours ago, Maths said:

I would love to join this academy .

My highest xp gain a day is 100k , yours is 133k. I want to learn from you so that I can beat the record.

I'm a bit skeptical on those figures, even if you play 24 hours none stop your talking around 4166XP+/hour to hit 100K and 5541XP/hour to hit 133K.

Just not seeing it unless your purely owning bots coming out of the spawns, most maps average 25min so you would need to be getting at least 2K per full map.

Reset XP, play and show us the 100K 😛 after 24 hours........remember the XP figures are playing 24 hours none stop, you play 12 hours none stop the XP needed doubles from 2,000XP/map to 4,000XP/map or over 8,000 XP/hour for 100,000 and 11,000 XP/hour for 133,000 

I say its maybe possible with nothing but bots but RL players i'm very, very skeptical?? 

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Snuffs99:

I'm a bit skeptical on those figures, even if you play 24 hours none stop your talking around 4166XP+/hour to hit 100K and 5541XP/hour to hit 133K.

Just not seeing it unless your purely owning bots coming out of the spawns, most maps average 25min so you would need to be getting at least 2K per full map.

Reset XP, play and show us the 100K 😛 after 24 hours........remember the XP figures are playing 24 hours none stop, you play 12 hours none stop the XP needed doubles from 2,000XP/map to 4,000XP/map or over 8,000 XP/hour for 100,000 and 11,000 XP/hour for 133,000 

I say its maybe possible with nothing but bots but RL players i'm very, very skeptical?? 

@Snuffs99

awww you, i was tempted to do the mathematics, but then i saw you already did it. 🤭 

@Maths have you been sarcastic?

• Haha 1

@Snuffs99 i think we shouldnt compare our xp system to theirs. on a 30 minute baserace map on nq1 i once had about 300 kills fighting bots as fieldop with fire for effect and unlimited ammo. 

= 10 p.k. = 3000 xp in 30 min baserace with Standard fa nq1 rules and ammo. imagine having a special warmode or map on it. or other xp countsystem, spawntimes etc etc...

Be cautious with these kind posts Romash 😛, wasn't there a similar situation roughly a year ago which almost ended up in you getting banned?