ET I open Panzer Academy " Young Hog"

t3am2000-Romash

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Karla:

come to NQ1 you'll only be seeing red / blue smoke and your own bodyparts flying around your head being happy to gain 50xp a map!

!warn karla calm down ffs

@Karla Hihi

NQ1 /VSAY WHIPPING   Call me now for your free Whipping!

How adorable are you? 🤣

bud spencer film GIF

• Haha 1

@Scarface i´ve marked you because you banned him for advertising one year ago.

I didnt thought of it at the first step, but after a little time i would consider it some Kind of Advertising.

what do you think?

On 9/25/2020 at 12:46 PM, Maths said:

@Snuffs99 it took me only 13 hours to get xp from 865k to 965k . As fas as I can recall it was around November last year I did this record.

Literally impossible on Jay1.

100k XP in 13 hours equals 7,700 xp per hour, or 128 xp per minute. Consistently.

Looking at et.trackbase.net we see that even top players on Jay1 such as extrdawid, Nightmare, vintage and Feint score "only" 25-35 xp per minute on average.

So yeah, not sure who you trying to impress with some made up numbers?

• 100 1

7 hours ago, Rhand said:

Literally impossible on Jay1.

100k XP in 13 hours equals 7,700 xp per hour, or 128 xp per minute. Consistently.

Looking at et.trackbase.net we see that even top players on Jay1 such as extrdawid, Nightmare, vintage and Feint score "only" 25-35 xp per minute on average.

So yeah, not sure who you trying to impress with some made up numbers?

Dude one body hit panzer gives 201 xp , so it's easy with panzer to do it , it gives 101 xp if you hit engineer with flack jacket

2 hours ago, Maths said:

Dude one body hit panzer gives 201 xp , so it's easy with panzer to do it , it gives 101 xp if you hit engineer with flack jacket

201 xp for one body hit panzer? Are you trolling?

• 100 1

Module 57  Lesson 6

Playing 24 hours:

In order to set record XP hauls and really impress girls you will attain the skills required to play 24 hours of ET.

Now 8 hours of sleep is essential for a Young Hog and we wont be missing out here with our micro nap technology. 

This advanced technique requires you to reach a zen like state where you can fire your panzer and then instantly fall asleep till it recharges, then awaken fire your shot and instantly fall asleep again.

Our University President has mastered this discipline and you may have noticed him on servers demonstrating this incredible ability.

download-8.png

Edited by MikeSlayer
  • Haha 7
  • 100 1

4 hours ago, Night Train said:

Module 100

Lesson 57

Open panzer server and collect XP there😂👋

7 hours ago, Maths said:

Nah man it is in jay1 settings you can change it to 3 xp though , but we like it this way

Make jaymod server, change exp per kill to 20 million and your done 😂 

• Haha 1

Jamppa would give you a heavy weapons lecture every day of the week. 

He's half man half bot, has MG42's permanently attached to his body and goes into prone position 385% faster than normal players. 

Respect the true master.

XP means nothing really. 

Bye

• Haha 1
  • 100 1