THE REAL CARTOONS

Zygmuray

I grew up in the 90's and i remember getting off school and coming home from school and waking up at like 7 on Sundays to watch these...

Im not sure what happened to cartoons now a days... but damn they went downhill

like they made a decent cartoon about Aladin in the 90's but they cant come up with anything good now?

like i remember watch like...... Gargoyles, the good Spiderman and Batman, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Samurai Pizza Cats, the good Xmen, Gummi Bears, Tail Spin

what good ones do you guys rememeber?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbZVYHWy3LQ

Dexter's laboratory, Lucky Luke, Asterix & Obelix (was there a series?), Transformers, Captain Planet, Inspector Gadget, Coco Bill (Italian one, their version of Lucky Luke), Pat i Mat (aka A je to, stop motion cartoon from Czechoslovakia, this one is way older than 90s) and probably more I can't think of right now.

OMG how can you let aside the original pack of cartoons in Cartoon Network and NIckelodeon???

-Dexter

- Johnny Bravo

-Powder puff girls (not denying I watched it :P)

- I am the weasel (Lars :))

- Cow and chicken

- Rocko

- Pokemon

- And some others I cant remember lol