Getting these weird errors

Lusciousdrunk

I’ve been playing for a few weeks now and when I open up my chat it looks like this. Sorry the picture is sideways. I’m not sure what they errors are. They don’t bother me or slow my game plan down but when  I’m trying to chat it comes up constantly. Any suggestion would be welcome. Thank You!

97276E52-A87C-4E44-B890-33906C905809.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

that errors are usual, happens when you don't have the file or the server doesn't have that file but isn't too important

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

do you use ETLegacy?

Yes I do have ET Legacy. I wasn’t sure if the sound errors were affecting the game at all. That’s why I brought it up. It doesn’t really bother me and if you guys see it’s not a big deal I will definitely take your word for it. 

Edited by Lusciousdrunk
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, C0C4N4T10N said:

that errors are usual, happens when you don't have the file or the server doesn't have that file but isn't too important

Like I said it didn’t really bother me I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing out on some like cool sound effects in the game or some thing. Lol 

• Haha 1

I have seen the same issue at times on Nq1 but not lately seemed to fix itself or something.   Funny how your SS shows my name and guess what I am getting killed 😂

• Haha 1

• Leader

I got the same thing on the Italy map on Jay#1 a short time ago.  It is normal for many of the maps.  I believe as Tipsy does, that they were removed to reduce the size of the PK3s.

200731-0105SoundFilesMissing@jay1-fa_italy_b3.jpg.c472e2dcc713b9249db5cb7f95d8f952.jpg

• Like 1

I have the same thing. I also use et legacy. When I open a door for example it sais: error sound file doesn't exist, but the weird thing is, I hear the sound so I never looked for an answer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, duid said:

I have the same thing. I also use et legacy. When I open a door for example it sais: error sound file doesn't exist, but the weird thing is, I hear the sound so I never looked for an answer.

Same here. I hear everything and don’t recall missing any sounds.