ET F|A Battle..

TopGuN

Hi Guys,..

Is there any schedule for F|A battle ?   I mean,.. it will be interesting to have some fight between F!A members against the others ...or evenmore....other clan ?

I thing F|A have very good players,...but some others are also very strong....so if we announce a Team Battle and schedule a day for it,.. it will be very interesting I think..

we can choose a specific maps and get points from each of them to determine the winner, so doing that we will allow all players to play at least 1 time in this battle. :)

Let me know your tought ....

thank you :)

Angie xx

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

Good idea , I feel friendly match be better choice to start with . earlier during gameday we use to do fa vs all , was fun.

• Like 5
  • 100 1

@Night Train  The time u get ur ass kicked, u will paddle ur bicycle double the speed to ur basement.

tenor.gif

Edited by tipsy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, tipsy said:

@Night Train  The time u get ur ass kicked, u will paddle ur bicycle double the speed to ur basement.

tenor.gif

hahaha was only waited your comment :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Shaun Reynolds said:

Sounds like a great idea as i feel not all of us know one another ie i play a lot on Jay 1 and NQ1 but not met many off beginners and silent and HC.

so many babes, so little time... 

• Like 1

Hell yeah this sounds epic! Imo Etpro would be great. if 10 teams of 6 is too much, maybe 3v3?:) i'm happy to form a team :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Who should I kick ass??? 😡 🤪

2-4-MOD_STEN.gif.7d821488b0cd687df43f3f7e8616956b.gif

• Like 2

12 hours ago, FILIPE said:

Who should I kick ass??? 😡 🤪

2-4-MOD_STEN.gif.7d821488b0cd687df43f3f7e8616956b.gif

are you able to do that alone ?  :P   

• Haha 4