ET Enemy Territory 2

!MX

Hello guys, how are you?

Maybe you haven´t seen or maybe yes, but, i saw this video on youtube and i would like to share. 

I think this will be our future, but im afraid if the game requires a good pc to play. Reading comments, they say will mix ET with (CS, BF, COD), i hope it doesn´t ruin the essence of the game. What do you think? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 2

On 7/6/2020 at 8:57 AM, !MX said:

Hello guys, how are you?

Maybe you haven´t seen or maybe yes, but, i saw this video on youtube and i would like to share. 

I think this will be our future, but im afraid if the game requires a good pc to play. Reading comments, they say will mix ET with (CS, BF, COD), i hope it doesn´t ruin the essence of the game. What do you think? 

how wonderful, I hope it happens soon.......

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Been waiting for this since my old server of choice migrated to TF2. its a beautiful thing. I hope they keep it simple like ET no console multiplayer has ever had the same feel. Ever.

• 100 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

I've been watching this for like a year and am starting to wonder if it's really going to happen. Development seems like it slowed way down

• Like 1

The updated graphics look amazing but graphics isn't everything.  Gameplay, movement, and precise & accurate hitboxes are of the utmost importance too.  :)

• Like 2

That s not gonna happend unless there is a major studio behind it and i really doubt anyone will jump in as there is no money to make with ET 2 . It sad but the reallity imo ... 

• Sad 1

There's a new quake3 clone released like every year.  Hopefully one of these days someone uses one of the availabe newer engines to remake ET.  All of the movement and weapons physics are already there so it wouldn't be a massive project.  

• Like 2

There is updates on it, go check its youtube channel and u see they posted an update 3 months ago about having 2 more devs working on it :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chuck said:

There is updates on it, go check its youtube channel and u see they posted an update 3 months ago about having 2 more devs working on it :P

I'm with @CaRaNo .

Yes the "trailer" looks good but lets face the facts.

I and others waited years for ET to be upgraded with the promise of a new fantastic multi player and the best they could give was the shite known as Quake Wars.

Even if they finished ET2 tomorrow and released it tomorrow it would never take off and would prob be nothing like the real thing feel and play wise. 

Also if it was all nice and pretty to look at and modernised like the videos above we would all only turn all the un-needed visual shite off anyways and have the graphics as basic as possible.

So yeah never gonna happen, living in fantasy land if you think its ever going to be finished and taking over the reigns from ET......ET2 is nothing more than a pipe dream and a weekend hobby for the guys doing it, nothing more. They haven't even finished 1 map (supply) yet and its been years ffs.

Original Enemy Territory FTW now and always.

• Like 1

An actual remake no this is still more of a copy thats true. Thought a real rework will never happen since the whole Wolfenstein franchise has been sold to bathesda and they have their focus more on singleplayer

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
On 8/26/2020 at 7:32 AM, Snuffs99 said:

Also if it was all nice and pretty to look at and modernised like the videos above we would all only turn all the un-needed visual shite off anyways and have the graphics as basic as possible.

This, right here. If anything, those new graphics would be great for Enemy Territory: The Movie

• Like 1