ET ET issues

MindFreak

I think something is wrong with my ET game.  Everytime I log in, i join a side and start the playing.  Then, all the sudden after seeing the enemy something happens, I have to wait like 15 seconds and I start over at spawn.  Its the weirdest damn thing and it happens a lot.  🙂

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Hey MindFreak! I don't understand you... this happens when you are seeing the enemies? or when do you use your keyboard or mouse? cause seems that you have "binded" the kill himself on the wrong key.

• Like 1

Hi mate, 

Could you take a demo of that and post it here ? 

(Short demo) 

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

I might not understant ok , but i think what mindfreak says is he getting owned.   He join a team , get face to face with enemy , get rekt , have to wait for respawn ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 100 2

• Leader

He could open his console and see if there are any messages.

Turning on the lagometer might help.

Making a demo and posting it here might help us debug the situation.

Like Mike said, I have seen some players who join and who then have AWFUL ping swings, up to 800-900 at time! :o Some of them then see their ping normalize after being on the server for a few minutes.  (Just before I kick them for "bad pings".  DareDevil has said that high pings, like 300-400+ do not "hurt" the servers, but that "erratic" pings do, like 150-900-400-200-900, etc.)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MindFreak said:

I think something is wrong with my ET game.  Everytime I log in, i join a side and start the playing.  Then, all the sudden after seeing the enemy something happens, I have to wait like 15 seconds and I start over at spawn.  Its the weirdest damn thing and it happens a lot.  🙂

Keep doing it and it will happen less frequently :)

Lmao.  First off...thank you to everyone that responded with offers to resolve.  I guess my post was vague...those that figured it out...yes i was getting my arse handed to me.  I would spawn..meet someone and die and respawn lol.

• Haha 5

Damit!!! I felt like an ass all day for laughing at you while people were trying to figure a problem...   

Well played ;)

Thumbs Reaction GIF

Edited by Eazy
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

Damit!!! I felt like an ass all day for laughing at you while people were trying to figure a problem...   

Well played ;)

Thumbs Reaction GIF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
12 hours ago, MindFreak said:

Lmao.  First off...thank you to everyone that responded with offers to resolve.  I guess my post was vague...those that figured it out...yes i was getting my arse handed to me.  I would spawn..meet someone and die and respawn lol.

I got it right away because the same thing happens to me every time I see an enemy. Especially certain ones, it happens immediately lol