Final Goodbye

fred

i would just like to say my goodbyes to all the members of this clan. due to the reaction i got i believe you are better off without me. due to this i have joined a css clan called khgw.

i will be cleaning out my friends list because i do not know who wants me on their friends list or not. if you want me on your friends list and i delete you it doesnt mean i dont want you on my list. if i delete you and you still wanna be friends please add me: fred8o6.

also i would just like to add... everything in this song describes my feelings toward this clan. the only exeption is that i didnt come from the slums. i came from a very good gaming community. the reason i left is i felt you guys didnt want me and that i wanted a more competitive clan. here is the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbEMO9guRDA

lol yay nba 2k10

i dont hate you and i wont. good luck i hope you guys do as good as possible. also i hope yo see you in black ops :)

• Administrators

My honest opinion: I don't see anyone hating you or not liking you. It's you who left, saying you want to go for competitive gaming. I have never re added person, who deletes me and I assume all human beings are same. To be honest, friends never delete friends. If they do, then they are not friends and I could care less for them.

No one ever said you to leave. One day, from no where you posted, i wanted to leave because I am joining competitive clan to play more and more scrims and leagues and such.

I give 2 years for any scrimming clan. 70% scrimmers are just hot headed and filled with there high ego and they have no ability to work with each other. Matter of time, they will start loosing scrim match and they start blaming on each other like a real life pussy and from there internal war begins. Most of the scrimmers anyways change clan within 6 - 12 months, most of the time.

I personally never cared who come from where. To me person is only important and not from where he comes.

As said before, good luck in what ever you do. ;)

Cya around.

• Administrators

Im quite sure Dare wouldnt have minded if you had asked if you could play on a comp team and still be in F|A.

I had already approved that in his original topic a while back :P

I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOUR NEW CLAN NAME IS, YOU STILL WILL BURN LIKE A HUGE HOT DOG OVER A CAMPFIRE NOW BURN AND BURN WELL!!! CHEATER <_<

wow hatred in caps for spcl attention

wow hatred in caps for spcl attention

nope , hatred in caps so that he can see better cuz sometimes he doesnt :P but what was he expected i mean he clearly left to join other clan cuz we re not that good for him ? or ima wrong ? ok yoyo ill edit the caps and ill send him some flowers and a big box with chocolates but is this how we should treat a cheater ? :rolleyes:

Edited by kandya

nope , hatred in caps so that he can see better cuz sometimes he doesnt :P but what was he expected i mean he clearly left to join other clan cuz we re not that good for him ? or ima wrong ? ok yoyo ill edit the caps and ill send him some flowers and a big box with chocolates but is this how we should treat a cheater ? :rolleyes:

its called clan hopping not cheating ..