Final Goodbye

fred

ok i need to clear up a couple of things.

i left because i wanted to join a cevo team. i found out i wasnt good enuff. then i played on ur servers and got treated like crap. because of this i moved on to a new css clan. it is a clan not a team. however they are extremely active in competition so ni thought it was a good fit...

@yoyo i dont consider it clan hopping. i was in this clan for almost a year. i just felt like i wasnt wanted here by some of the individuals.

i only left once. my original plan was if i didnt make a cevo team than i would rejoin this clan. however like i said before it seems like some of your members didnt want me so i left. i made this topic to say goodbye to everyone one last time.

and finallly since im outta the clan i can finally release my true feelings...

kandya u are a dumass arrogant b***.u think you know everything when in reality it is a miracle you can turn your computer on. you have also done things such as offer nude pics to other people in return for advancing you or another person in this clan. and honestly i think sendind nude poics of yourself is more of a detterent than a help. you look like rosy odanld.

sorry for rage :(

a few facts:

1. fred didn't cheat. don't accuse people of cheating unless you have proof. doing such is no better than the little shits who cry every time they die because they suck.

2. fred didn't clan hop.

3. fred joined our server w/ name F*CK DUCKIE, fred, of course I'm going to mess with you.

4. the detroit lions lost to the vikings... LMAO

• Administrators

Everything has to be said is said.

If you someone has something more useful to talk, use Tech and Science section :P

I think someone didn't read the law of motion correctly.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

/locked.