News Welcome to our new RUST Server

Scarface

Many Rust servers have wipe feature, where it wipes all data in map like buildings inventory etc., to reduce lag on the servers.

Do we too have this feature? If yes, what's the scheduling for it? Weekly, alternating weeks etc.,?

20 minutes ago, Carbonautics said:

Many Rust servers have wipe feature, where it wipes all data in map like buildings inventory etc., to reduce lag on the servers.

Do we too have this feature? If yes, what's the scheduling for it? Weekly, alternating weeks etc.,?

Does that mean you have to start from scratch each week?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Does that mean you have to start from scratch each week?

Yes, ON each and every RUST server, this is done to "prevent server lag" some servers have it every 3 days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carbonautics said:

Yes, ON each and every RUST server, this is done to "prevent server lag" some servers have it every 3 days.

I'm not sure how i see that as fun if you can't progress. If you lose everything, why try? I must be missing something here.

• Confused 1

• Leader
2 hours ago, Carbonautics said:

We dont have automated whipe. The only whipe that can be automated are the forced whipes by Facepunch for large game release

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Scarface06 said:

We dont have automated whipe. The only whipe that can be automated are the forced whipes by Facepunch for large game release

So we don't lose everything every week unless its from an update. Good to know.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

So we don't lose everything every week unless its from an update. Good to know.

Many servers by Facepunch will wipe monthly to allow for a long progress before everything is cleared.

If enough admin honestly play and band together we would have some crazy bases already on day 3. Pretty interested just because I have never joined a RUST clan until we came into the party. Time to kill some nakeds ;) jkjk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would love if we could get the community into this, it's actually a really fun game to play. You get over the fact of wiping every week, it allows you to build new bases and learn differences. 

• Like 1

• Leader

I am trying to get players into the server but the beginnings of a community in a new game is always hard cause nobody know you into this game.

image.png

If you dont find him, you still can connect with command :

client.connect 178.63.72.175:28016

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Leader

Fearless Assassins Wiki as been updated.

Level structure and rules are not fixed and can evolve.

If you have any suggestions, please fell free to say it and we will update the wiki

• Like 1