=F|A= PANZERWAR

Chuckun

As the topic and description suggest, I used to host a server named PANZERWAR..

Basically, panzerfaust is unlimited, with unlimited ammo..

I had the gravity super-low so you could climb all over the map using jump.. And generally the maps were small and minimalistic in terms of buildings etc, so you couldn't hide much, it was just a full-on frenzy.

It was a massive hit (thus, too expensive for me), permanently enough players to have some real good fun..

To lots of you, this might sound boring and repetitive? Well thats what I first thought when I played on a similar server too.. but I'm telling you, it's SO fun, you play for hours on end :P It NEVER gets boring, and because it's so extreme, and everyones killing and dying so much, you dont harvest any bitches :P (if any come on, they dont last long because they cant take it :P)

I think F|A should open up "F|A PANZERWAR" and see how it goes..

Also, because it's not very tactful play (although you do pick up tactics), you'd probably want to exclude XP from the panzerwar server from counting towards the 40k xp requirements for clan applications :)

Chuckun

• Administrators

You can always hit the donation button or subscribe to provide monthly funds and we can open new server.

http://fearless-assassins.com/

With present donations, I have no plans to open any new server.

Thanks for the suggestion. We will look forward for it in near future.

Fair enough.. It's definitely worth thinking about if / when you have the credit :)

I'll donate once I find a new job lol.. 'til then, what i make online doesnt nearly amount to anything comfortable lol..

Thanks for your reply anyways ^_^

Chuck

I'd recommend to make it Panzerwar/Sniperwar, alternately being panzer and sniper like:

1.map: Panzerwar

2.map: Sniperwar

3.map: Panzerwar

etc. etc.

That would satisfate both panzer maniacs and silent sniper killers(and ninjas ofc) :)

Ps. Hope we find donors, wounder where could we pick some up...?

I'd recommend to make it Panzerwar/Sniperwar, alternately being panzer and sniper like:

1.map: Panzerwar

2.map: Sniperwar

3.map: Panzerwar

etc. etc.

That would satisfate both panzer maniacs and silent sniper killers(and ninjas ofc) :)

Ps. Hope we find donors, wounder where could we pick some up...?

I'm sure there will be a way if there is enough interest on that topic.

I'm sure there will be a way if there is enough interest on that topic.

Maybe you should announce about it on forums and game so the not-so-social players would notice it. Many of the *krhm* panzer supporters do not know about/want to use the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a big Panzerwar fan.

I believe Daredevil and Jorge have both had panzerwar on Sunday nights on Jaymod Recruiting for an hour or two, and everyone was having a blast :)

Panzer/sniper server seems alright, there are a lot of good panzer and sniper maps out there :)

Goldendunk is a super fun panzer server in my opinion.

It'd be cool to have this server in the future.

We have 2 nitmod servers which do not have much people, almost only bots, sometimes even only bots.

We also have 2 NQ servers, which do not have much people, more then half of the players are bots. (And still there is a lot of space left at the server)

• Administrators

We have 2 nitmod servers which do not have much people, almost only bots, sometimes even only bots.

We also have 2 NQ servers, which do not have much people, more then half of the players are bots. (And still there is a lot of space left at the server)

You have no clue of what you are talking about. To show just some proof:

nitmod_full.png

You have no clue of what you are talking about. To show just some proof:

post-1-083065600 1287354457_thumb.png

Actually sypher is right, sometimes these servers are empty or most players are bots, but sometimes the servers are nice just like the picture you posted.It's like a cycle; servers are full for a period of time and then servers are empty for a period of time, like if they alternate.

Here's my proof:

wet20101017165010.png

wet20101017165359.png

All servers are like that. Even Jay 1 gets like that (4 real people, 12 bots lol)

Hardcore is even sometimes all bots.. All servers follow a trend like that.. Peope tend to only play to a timezone whereby others play too :)