Weird Dreams

Wifestein

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past i always had scary dreams but now just weird and funny ones...how? trick ur mind before falling asleep ...U can control ur dreams if u wake up when u reach the boundary btw reality and dream , then u can imagine what u want /the explanation / waking up activates the rest of ur brain that controls ur dream...

A friend of mine told me that he can control his dream by analyzing the room or etc when he reached that boundary , ex: the chair is brown, the cushion is blue, the desk is ...bla bla bla ; until he starts to have a headache and eventualy falls asleep then begins to dream something that he can control /the explanation/ analyzing the surrounding colors and etc he has maintained active a part of his brain wich makes him able to control his dream ...

Another thing , our dreams r usually colorful but there r peops who dream in black and white lol never had one but i should think about it tonight :P btw hope this make sence to u and give it a try ,it may help u ,if not then just make sure u go to bed at a decent hour /dont eat before u do so /dont watch scary movies/and all the above that others already said Sweet dreams Alex ;)

You guys go way too in dept for me.

Just don't eat before you go to bed (number 1 reason why I get nightmares), don't sleep angry or sad, and make sure you're getting enough sleep.

I find that my dreams (for the ones I remember) are always about something I thought about or saw recently. For example, if I dreamed about killing people, I would probably have thought about it sometime during that day.

Anyway, good night and sweet dreams.

I find that my dreams (for the ones I remember) are always about something I thought about or saw recently. For example, if I dreamed about killing people, I would probably have thought about it sometime during that day.

That is also usually the case for me - they're usually centered around something familiar or something I did the day before, however last night was weird.

Duckie and I were buying a new house, he was playing on some sort of obstacle course in the back yard, and the house across the street was on fire. To put out the fire, they used elephants, and the elephants were running through the walls of the house busting them down. Some girl ended up flying through the air yelling for an elephant to save her. Another elephant came falling from the sky and landed right in front of me almost crushing me..hmmm...

Weird thing is I remember SOOOO many details about my dreams. Anyone else remember lots of details or know why or what that means?

I have weird dreams, but can't remember most of them..except that one dream... I blame l4d.. after playing for the first time i had a dream about zombies.. I was running from zombies with family and then they disappeared i was now alone..ended in a house where a guy was cooking pie, but with children fingers.....for some reason i sat on the couch and i felt something moving..so i pulled out the pillows and a little girl was there folded in two but still alive.......WTH! ...... and then i dont' remember anything.. i remember some part of this dream and of course it's the freakiest part..

Dreams are weird lol

I have weird dreams, but can't remember most of them..except that one dream... I blame l4d.. after playing for the first time i had a dream about zombies.. I was running from zombies with family and then they disappeared i was now alone..ended in a house where a guy was cooking pie, but with children fingers.....for some reason i sat on the couch and i felt something moving..so i pulled out the pillows and a little girl was there folded in two but still alive.......WTH! ...... and then i dont' remember anything.. i remember some part of this dream and of course it's the freakiest part..

Dreams are weird lol

LOL at your dream xD

we all have weird dreams...I also think its the position you sleep & what you eat before going to bed.......My mom always told me not to eat sweets or fruits before I go to bed...she use to tell me I would have bad dreams...... I had a weird dream to a few nites ago...---> I was walking in a long hall & there was a door at the end...I opened it & end up in a desert...I was walking in the sand & I saw a young lady stuck in a box of glass...I try to break the glass but could'nt...that lady was making me sum signs to leave...but I didnt want to...Iwanted to help...when I turned arround she was gone....I kept walking & end up in the forest...I fell something chasing after me...so I started running...I tripped & end up falling in a whole with no end.......& when I woke up my heart was beating soo fast...ouf...I hate having those freaky dreams....they make me wonder why I dreamed of that...

we all have weird dreams...I also think its the position you sleep & what you eat before going to bed.......My mom always told me not to eat sweets or fruits before I go to bed...she use to tell me I would have bad dreams...... I had a weird dream to a few nites ago...---> I was walking in a long hall & there was a door at the end...I opened it & end up in a desert...I was walking in the sand & I saw a young lady stuck in a box of glass...I try to break the glass but could'nt...that lady was making me sum signs to leave...but I didnt want to...Iwanted to help...when I turned arround she was gone....I kept walking & end up in the forest...I fell something chasing after me...so I started running...I tripped & end up falling in a whole with no end.......& when I woke up my heart was beating soo fast...ouf...I hate having those freaky dreams....they make me wonder why I dreamed of that...

Sounds kind of like Alice in Wonderland...crazy

cuz of this topic now i have a weird dreams too :D ... but i have this one dream since i was lil ... (irl i live on 14th floor )... its summer and i wana get some tan , so im goin on my balcony , I lay on a lounger, read book... then balcony suddenly colapse and im falling down ... and i always wake up before i hit the ground ... but my heart is jumping like crazy ...

cuz of this topic now i have a weird dreams too :D ... but i have this one dream since i was lil ... (irl i live on 14th floor )... its summer and i wana get some tan , so im goin on my balcony , I lay on a lounger, read book... then balcony suddenly colapse and im falling down ... and i always wake up before i hit the ground ... but my heart is jumping like crazy ...

Weird that you've been having the same dream for many years....it's kinda fun reading about other ppls crazy dreams!

Weird that you've been having the same dream for many years....it's kinda fun reading about other ppls crazy dreams!

yep i dunno why either ...

Gosh... Few days ago i was like fukinn' around about having only wet dreams. And now i'm also the one who has bad dreams, i had fight with gf few days ago and since then everytime i go to bed i am dreaming about some illogical dreams. And when i wake up i feel so tired, confused .. Looks so real like i was really doing all the things i dreamed about damn.. :huh:

Nice :)

I've had some weird dreams about specific imagination-created places which I randomly come back year after year. It can be like 3years and I'm back there even if I've totaly forgotten the whole dream.

I also have a rare skill to control all of my dreams without any tricks. I just have that feeling which tells me that I'm awake and I control my dream by thinking what comes next and eventually it'll happen. But because of that my dreams are short because they always end at the best part :D

Haven't had nightmares in about... 5 years now.

Here's some things I've tried in a dream:

- Magics

- Flying

- Chasing the boogieman(sometimes it's time for some vice versa)

- I always can breath underwater, newer have drowned in a dream

- Speaking in languages

- Owning everything I want

- Walking trought solid stuff like walls

- I usually know what comes next

- My dream always ends when I decide so

- Have had wings, I think I was like an angel or sumthing

- etc.

Oh and did I forget to mention:

I've also been in a stage between awakeness and sleep when my braind was in a sleep but my body was awake.

It was when I had 40degrees temperature and I was having hallusinations :D