Wolf ET memes

JohnnyColorado

I'm not going to take the time to explain them. 🙄 Oh well... maybe i will...

You see some medics/ fraggers use their team and bots to their advantage. If you follow another fragger and keep your distance from them, you lessen your chances of being directly targeted. You can use them.

I see alot of players follow stronger players and use them, essentially piggybacking on them to frag...Often when there's a stronger player, they become impossible to frag,when they have constant backup and  its their backup that often gets you.

Some guys are aggressive and go it alone but there are players that will always use stronger players to their advantage. Sort of like riding on their backs...

Often people have stolen my frags by staying behind me and picking people off as I'm shooting them...

Some players play smart like this and use others as cover/extra fire power...

The other meme is also simple. You see alot of talented players camp on roofs or camp in good hiding spots , so that you rarely see them in a straight fight.  You either get back raged or don't see them at all... Few players play aggressively without camp fragging you, getting you caught in a crossfire...

These players have skill but have learned the art of camping or staying still in one place to attack you...

Much like a retired emperor or yoda who are stationary and avoid any real fighting...

Camp fraggers are not as energetic or aggressive naturally as players who face you in a straight fight..

Yoda and Palpatine while they used to be active are now very inactive...they dont do any more real fighting or face to face combat...

I made up both memes in literally 2 seconds each...so...

Edited by spectator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

• Leader
On 3/18/2022 at 1:23 PM, Vice86 said:

696ns2.jpg

That is what I often threaten to do if they do not 'even the teams'.  Then I put on my "Suicide-Engie" FA-name and go at it with "dash and verve". 😄 

• Haha 5