anal bomb

anal bomb

hello!

since i play exclusively on F|A Hardcore, its time to introduce myself.

i m 30 years old and i work as a software developer for mainframe computers. I live in Munich, Germany. When i do not play ET, i produce music or play soccer!

I play ET since 2004, had a break of 2 years, caused by the hate in clanwars. Now i m back and only play public. I like FA Hardcore very much. Definately the best server on 2.55. Nice admins, friendly atmosphere, no adrenaline, no shareable flakjacket. Great server!

Only one suggestion:

there s nothing, what i hate more than feeling the shots of your teammates in your back. How about you replace the friendly-fire-sound "hold your fire" with "teamkiller" ? Its more drastic and the teambleeder will stop immediatly! :blink: (at least i made that experience with my server)

i have attached the file (Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file - wtf)

here s a link: http://forums.space-headed.net/download/file.php?id=117

cya on teh server!

anal bomb=>

HAHAHA yo sup bomb welcome to the forums good to see you maid it here ^_^ why don't you put in a app for some nice =F|A= tags it would be nice to see them on you if you do put in a app you have my good very good teammate and a good player as well

its psytrance for the morning hours, but i havent released anything yet. :rolleyes:

@venom: Hello! thx for the offer, but i prefer to stay clanless, although F|A is a sympathic clan as i wrote b4. Maybe one day, i ll apply for a friend/regular level to get rid of these complaints lol. Sometimes i deserve it, but sometimes i aim with my rifle and in the same moment i shoot, one teammate appears in front of me, i hit his back and i got my multiteamkill :angry:

cya on the server, hopefully in the same team :yahoo