Problem lags

Young Fox
Go to solution Solved by RedBaird,

Here's the video, here all the devices were off, there was only my PC, and it seemed to be going, but as you can see, half of the bullets do not hit my opponents, and at a distance I do not do not even mention it ..
PS: At the end of the video, I know that I did not press the "Apply" button, but even when I press it, the connection returns to "Unselected" ... Before, I shot at 104 / 103ms (this is normal, since the server is not European) but at least it worked, for some time I turn between 115 and 150 ms .. and on the xbox for example everything is fine .. On European servers of enemy territory I turn about 48ms

[youtube]
Edited by Young Fox
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, DoubleDragon said:

Le pare-feu de votre modem peut bloquer l'accès au port pour l'ip renvoyé expiré, vous devrez peut-être rediriger le port vers la connexion UDP pour le port 27960 de Wolfenstien pour un port ouvert juste une pensée

Thank you for your answer, maybe, but I do not even know how to allow a port in my firewall .. I do not know anything!

5 minutes ago, Siwex89 said:

activez UPnP dans les paramètres de votre routeur et voyez comment ça se passe

et après avoir regardé votre dossier, je suis un peu jaloux de la petite pointe de lagomètre

Hi ! thank you for your answer, sorry to do the blame, but how to open a port UPnP? I looked on google, but I'm not sure it's that ^^ 

(French link)

https://assistance.orange.fr/livebox-modem/toutes-les-livebox-et-modems/installer-et-utiliser/piloter-et-parametrer-votre-materiel/le-parametrage-avance-reseau-nat-pat-ip/configurer-des-regles-nat-pat/livebox-4-configurer-pour-utiliser-un-jeu-ou-une-application-serveur_189538-735102

And for the lagometer, I'm pretty happy with my connection, before shooting 73 ms (ping) on the European server, with a basic PC, and it was impossible to play, suddenly I invested in a PC Gamer Predator and in a better connection, that's why I'm a little crazy when I still see this bug 😛 

You can also try to shut off antivirus firewall and windows defender and see how it runs.

I do not know how to do it on your router but you can try to open the ports (maybe you can find some instructions on youtube)

Thats how it look like in my router(polish language):

2355689.jpg.d586181476ed02e33d03f59cbac2eb4d.jpg

27960 -Nq1

27961- Jay1

I'm not sure if it does anything, but at least it's not worse :)

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Mine always changes to unselected, too, so I doubt that is your problem. Your lag is steady, not spiking, so that's one thing. Just curious, how old is your router, has it had firmware update recently or does it need an update? And last, if can, try running an Ethernet cable to your computer, just to test and see what happens. If it fixes the problem, you know it's your WiFi

• Thanks 1

Yes I know the ping is high because there is the distance between the server and me.. :) 

It worked perfectly, but it was 15 against 15, I wait to see tomorrow when we will 25 against 25 :D lol
 In any case a big thank you to you, for your help and your patience! for the moment we will say that it works! I'll tell you if it replant!
By cons, I have one last thing to ask you, (I know the post is not for, but it's related to this problem) it's more for you @daredevil , did some manipulation, this week end, I reinstalled the game because it had crashed, and I lost all my XP and my levels, I was told that the only one to be able to maybe reset my XP and my level would be you, could you take a look please, I was about 15 000 XP and I was level 5 in all classes so it would fit me! I thank you after I do not bother you anymore, I promise! :)

Edited by Young Fox
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, Young Fox said:

Yes I know the ping is high because there is the distance between the server and me.. :) 

It worked perfectly, but it was 15 against 15, I wait to see tomorrow when we will 25 against 25 :D lol
 In any case a big thank you to you, for your help and your patience! for the moment we will say that it works! I'll tell you if it replant!
By cons, I have one last thing to ask you, (I know the post is not for, but it's related to this problem) it's more for you @daredevil , did some manipulation, this week end, I reinstalled the game because it had crashed, and I lost all my XP and my levels, I was told that the only one to be able to maybe reset my XP and my level would be you, could you take a look please, I was about 15 000 XP and I was level 5 in all classes so it would fit me! I thank you after I do not bother you anymore, I promise! :)

You're very welcome! I could tell last night on the server, speccing you, that it looked much better

• Haha 1

• Leader
  • Solution
10 hours ago, Young Fox said:

I lost all my XP and my levels, I was told that the only one to be able to maybe reset my XP and my level would be you,

It is not possible to do that in Jaymod for one person.  DareDevil can restore a backup of the server's database files in the case of a catastrophic server crash, but not to fix one player's problem.

You should copy the "etkey" file in your etmain folder and save a copy elsewhere.  If you ever have to reinstall ET again, then you can copy your etkey file back into the etmain folder and the server will still have your player-data.  

If you play on any Silent-mod servers, then you should also save a copy of the silent.dat file that is in the Silent folder.  

• Thanks 1

I use this on my pc https://www.carifred.com/uvk/ it doesn't requires any startup services you can choose to install it or use it as a portable app if you can find the download for the portable version I keep it on a flash device in case they ever quit giving it away. 

I use it to immunize the system from being changed and Windows Defender is disabled through group policies. I have installed Malware-bytes and set it as default Anti-Virus with auto start turned off, this is a better idea then killing Windows Defender all together or using Defender at all because it's a service hog good improvement in system performance as well.

Just another thought sharing is caring :)

• Thanks 1