The two best RPGs

(Snake)

Love this game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Love This Games?

Heres a few Free ones I used to play:

Silkroad%20Online%202.pngSilkroad Online ArchLord-1-icon.pngArchlord

cabal-online.pngCABAL2-moons.png2Moons

Those aren't facking RPGS =P. Those are called "MMO GRIND". All you do is grind, take a shit and grind some more =P. Not like there is anything wrong with that (I currently play Battle of the Immortals lol).

Those aren't facking RPGS =P. Those are called "MMO GRIND". All you do is grind, take a shit and grind some more =P. Not like there is anything wrong with that (I currently play Battle of the Immortals lol).

Hahaha :)

Its ironic though that the only games that can really hold up "Role Playing" is Bioshock, Fallout 3 and Half life 2. FPS games are more role playing than the "role playing games" today lol.

Morrowind and Oblivion hold up the "Role Playing" every bit as good as Fallout 3 did if not better.... (especially Morrowind)

Ocarina Of Time is a semi rpg-adventure but definitely is the best game ever created until now

....but wait a moment, why noone talk about Chrono Trigger (SNES). In my opinion that is the best RPG game

Another excelent game is Tales of Symphonia (GC) and Final Fantasy IX (PS1)

Ocarina Of Time is a semi rpg-adventure but definitely is the best game ever created until now

....but wait a moment, why noone talk about Chrono Trigger (SNES). In my opinion that is the best RPG game

Another excelent game is Tales of Symphonia (GC) and Final Fantasy IX (PS1)

CHRONO TRIGGER WAS THE BOMB =D (i liked Chrono Cross for PSI too =P)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No-no-no-no!

You've got it all wrong! The best RPG's are (going to be) TES5: Skyrim for PC and TES5: Skyrim for some console. (which are essentially the same game, so, well, the second choice is yours to make.)

Regarding 2moons, Did you play on the original server or the newer one that they implemented after beta? Evil had a huge guild on the original server (had a subguild) in it at one point. I think I quit around lv 115 or so. My name was DamageDealer :)

I went from that terrible game to WOW and holy shit what a difference... WOW was about 100x better LoL. Jumping in a MMO! Yes please rofl.

I'm going to say WOW is the best MMO and I'm going to call NES and SNES Zelda a RPG and the best one! :lol:

• 5 months later...