The two best RPGs

(Snake)

Love this game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Love This Games?

Although Zelda Ocarina of Time was good, once playing both games, Final Fantasy 7 is definitely the better rpg. But if you want to hear my take, Earthbound beats the ass of everyone =D (yus Earthbound the best RPG in the world).

Nowadays most rpgs cut back on story and plot making it a pretty mediocre experience. Instead of feeling like your absorbing the role, you feel like your doing nothing but mash some buttons (the stories are so cut back it feels tedious and bad voice acting doesn't help either lol)

Its ironic though that the only games that can really hold up "Role Playing" is Bioshock, Fallout 3 and Half life 2. FPS games are more role playing than the "role playing games" today lol.

Legend of Zelda isn't a true rpg to begin with. It's more of a side role in the series, it's primarily an action adventure.

I recently played Fable and enjoyed it immensly. I have a short attention span so its hack and slash combat system kept me interested while I enjoyed the storyline provided from a rpg. Admitadely I was predicting every plot turn I've encountered, and I still haven't finished it because I played it at a hotel but I'm definitly buying the game so I can finish it at home.

Zeldaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i have the project64 thing with zelda on my computer right now :D. im stuck on the water temple, as usual :(

That temple is so hard :(,I lasted like 3 hours there :)