silEnT Mod servers - Update

daredevil

One more thanks your way!

My honest opinion about the filter is that it isn't much use. So I would vote for not adding any filter. Bad mounthers would easily find a way around the filter (+I've often seen them use the censored words more often just because they're censored) and for other players it's annoying. Example: bad mounther calls for "f uc.king f|a f uc.king p us.sy admins grow some balls" and doesn't get muted or censored. Player gets killed by a friend and says "you b*** :P" and gets censored.

One suggestions if I may: add war commands to level 18 (or 17)+ like on other servers so we don't have to set ourselves to level 13 to host. If it's not too much work.

• Like 2

Yay new silent finally ^^

I think a filter on IP formats and x.x.x.x etc and websites on both chat and private chat would come in use as I suggested strongly before.

Swear words I don't really agree however I don't really disagree either seeing less useless chat couldn't hurt.

I could PM you the code I had.

• Like 2

YYYAAAAYYY!! thats great news! finally we get the new version :)

Thanks for putting in all the work dd :)

how is the little one doing? do you still know what sleep is?

• Leader

Silent version 0.9.0 is all set up on Beginners #2, where we will tomorrow have a GameDay!   :D  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/80183-fabeach-party/

We did some testing there today on the new War Commands.  You will have fun.   :ph34r:  :o

• Like 2

• Administrators

yippee our great leader has been working hard to give us updated servers

I am not the only one. As I have always said before it's always team work.

Sunlight, Annibal, Theory, mod developers, etc and other members have also helped. In =F|A= it's always team work and each one play their own role. 

• Like 7

Silent version 0.9.0 is all set up on Beginners #2, where we will tomorrow have a GameDay!   :D  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/80183-fabeach-party/

We did some testing there today on the new War Commands.  You will have fun.   :ph34r:  :o

What's up with panzer pow? I left so don't know is it fixed or it will stay that way?

• Administrators

One more thanks your way!

My honest opinion about the filter is that it isn't much use. So I would vote for not adding any filter. Bad mounthers would easily find a way around the filter (+I've often seen them use the censored words more often just because they're censored) and for other players it's annoying. Example: bad mounther calls for "f uc.king f|a f uc.king p us.sy admins grow some balls" and doesn't get muted or censored. Player gets killed by a friend and says "you b*** :P" and gets censored.

One suggestions if I may: add war commands to level 18 (or 17)+ like on other servers so we don't have to set ourselves to level 13 to host. If it's not too much work.

New silent mod version supports regex @ censor modules. That's the beauty of silent mod. Lot's of feature are inbuild to make members and admin life easier. 

The line that you mentioned i.e f***.ing or fuc.king can be easily censored now from silEnT mod 0.9.0. 

Yay new silent finally ^^

I think a filter on IP formats and x.x.x.x etc and websites on both chat and private chat would come in use as I suggested strongly before.

Swear words I don't really agree however I don't really disagree either seeing less useless chat couldn't hurt.

I could PM you the code I had.

Sure that would help. I really didn't understand what you mean by filter on IP formats in chat and private chat? There is no IP shown in chat or private chat. 

• Like 1

• Leader

What's up with panzer pow? I left so don't know is it fixed or it will stay that way?

I didn't test it during a War, but during a not-war is seemed normal to me.  But, you know what a bad shot I am.  :)

I didn't test it during a War, but during a not-war is seemed normal to me.  But, you know what a bad shot I am.  :)

Tested it it's fine now.

• Like 2

I'm having some issues with the cpmtext field. (it is the field right above the Avatar, where you see how many people were killed)

it doesnt show me a text. Any idea what that could be?

• Administrators

I'm having some issues with the cpmtext field. (it is the field right above the Avatar, where you see how many people were killed)

it doesnt show me a text. Any idea what that could be?

Screenshot please?