• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Martinix!

Martinix!

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 258 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
  • Alias:Martinix!
  • T-M:1-0

I like the firstname Martin. "Malcolm X" sounds very badass to me (and I like XXè century history). I mixed these two. But "Martin X" sounds very poor in French so I wrote "Martinix". 

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Kowalski

Kowalski

City Guide

• ET Member
  • 141 posts
Will become famous

... no words needed. They are just awesome. :D

When I started with PC and multiplayer games (At First "Heretic II", later "Return to Castle Wolfenstein", both games are fantastic) the first "Madagascar" movie was quite new and popular. I started gaming together with 3 friends regularly. We needed nicknames for us. And then there were these 4 penguins... And each fit exactly to one of us... ;)
Since this time I'm Kowalski and I use this name in all games I play. I really love these penguins and their different characteristics. :D

Krise

Krise

• ET Trial
  • 155 posts
On a distinguished road
  • EvolveHQ:Krise666
  • Admin:11
  • Server:Fun1
  • Alias:Krise

It's my nickname, which comes from the horrible name of Kristian :D Had it since 2nd or 3rd grade I think. :D

xP.Bo0m!?

xP.Bo0m!?

L10: Grand Master

• Deactivated
  • 3,612 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:3
  • T-M:10-6

Donator

It's my nickname, which comes from the horrible name of Kristian :D Had it since 2nd or 3rd grade I think. :D

Why is that a horrible name?? :o

Krise

Krise

• ET Trial
  • 155 posts
On a distinguished road
  • EvolveHQ:Krise666
  • Server:Fun1
  • Alias:Krise

Why is that a horrible name?? :o

Because I can't stand religion, and my name reminds me of it. Religion has caused enough crap in my life already, I don't care if someone else is into it. I have actually been thinking about changing my name to Krise. :D

xP.Bo0m!?

xP.Bo0m!?

L10: Grand Master

• Deactivated
  • 3,612 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:3
  • T-M:10-6

Donator

Because I can't stand religion, and my name reminds me of it. Religion has caused enough crap in my life already, I don't care if someone else is into it. I have actually been thinking about changing my name to Krise. :D

Yeah I agree with you with that part about religion. Sadly but that's a fact not only in your life but world wide. Anyway Krise is nice name aswell :D

Jobba

Jobba

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 575 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • EvolveHQ:J0bba
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Jobba
  • T-M:ET 1-0

I like the Username Jobba because it's unique and I can use it as almost any username because it's not taken. If it is, I use J0bba or some other derivative of it.

The way I got it was from Facebook.

I was scrolling through and a post said "Type your whole name without any of these Letters E R M A I U.." and some more I forget.

So I did that and It came out to Jo Bba

And then I was like "AIGHT!"

Rabidraccoon

Rabidraccoon

• Inactive Member
  • 365 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:COD4 #1

Raccoons are cool.  They are very resourceful.  Except the ones laying on the side of the road. :)  Rabid Raccoons, crank it up a notch.  When I use the P90 build, I run and gun.  Then it's Rapid Raccoon. 

Edited by Rabidraccoon, 28 September 2015 - 08:40 AM.

0aporte

0aporte

• ET Trial
  • 127 posts
On the road to fame
  • EvolveHQ:0aporte
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=0aporte

mine one is 0aporte, a cousin invented it, it means something like 0 contribution

HucKa

HucKa

L2: Beginner

• Regular User
  • 32 posts
A step in the right direction
  • EvolveHQ:HucKa
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:HcK
  • Steam ID:HucKa

I have played ET since too long and some years ago (Somewhere between 2008-2010) I needed/wanted to have a new start so I made it. I changed everything, MAC-address, IP-address, ET GUID and name and so on... So nothing special in my case. And now there's just couple players who might know my entire ET history (If I am right, they haven't played ET for a long time.).

Novacane

Novacane

• ET Member
  • 272 posts
On the road to fame
  • Server:Silent #1
  • T-M:3-1

a sad story 

Novacane is a name of a city, where a friend lives there and died since then in every game I put this name

Soda

Soda

L1: Learner

• Regular User
  • 18 posts
  • Server:TF2
  • Alias:Soda
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSodaholic

Mine is pretty easy... I love soda... I go to the dollar store, and get 2.5 liter bottles... You never really see me without soda. After a while... People started calling me Sodaholic. And my wife, Candyaholic.

Oxifresh

Oxifresh

• Regular User
  • 81 posts
  • Alias:Oxi

Donator

My name is oxifresh, got it from the oxiclean company ahahha. I wanted my name oxi but then i switched oxiclean with oxifresh

chaos_dwarf

chaos_dwarf

L2: Beginner

• Inactive Member
  • 29 posts
  • EvolveHQ:chaos_dwarf
  • Alias:Chaos_Dwarf

mine just comes from being a shorty :P people still call me shorty of dwarf irl so i just kinda took it ingame.

Firstly it was immortal dwarf since i'm a manga lover and alot of powerfull beings are being called immortals in it.
But i like chaotic play's where you have to put your all in and be able to overcome them.

Then it was chaotic dwarf and befor i was FA trial and changed it to Chaos Dwarf since chaotic was to long for my liking with clan signs.
The name just stuck after that :P

Secret

Secret

• ET Member
  • 162 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Secret
  • T-M:3-2

1.The Band where I am playing in is called Secret :)

2.I also come to this name because I think I am more a "Secret" person (shy and stuff).

3. my favourite Dota2 Team was called Secret, but they dont exist anymore :[

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users