Goodbye yall!

GhostXech

I know I am not even a full member yet but I do have to call a quits.. I enjoyed my stay at FA and all the people are awesome that I have met so far but ya I will miss everyone! I'll be around the servers/ts3/ect. Looking to see this community grow!

What's up man? I know that things don't always work smoothly here in the FAmily (much like with our families ;)), but what I believe that the best way to solve issues is to talk them out. PM one of your Staff+ friends, and try to work things out. Sometimes stuff just happens, and you need to just take a little break, which is all good- we'll be here when you get back.

Of course, if you're wholly 100% positive... there's nothing we can do to stop you. But I think it's worth a talk-through first with one of the COD4 staff. And if it is a staff member you are having issues with, use our handy "Contact Us" function.

If something happened, you can always PM someone higher up and talk about it. If you need a break, you're free to and don't have to leave the clan to do it.

Remember that you can always take break if you want and you not need leave clan because that. If you have some problems in real life or in game life talk to our staff+ they are eager to help and listen up!

I wish you best!

I know I am not even a full member yet but I do have to call a quits.. I enjoyed my stay at FA and all the people are awesome that I have met so far but ya I will miss everyone! I'll be around the servers/ts3/ect. Looking to see this community grow!

I'm aware of what you told me and I know the road seems long, but trust me taking that road is worth it even though it might be long. 

I regret some of the decisions I made and I don't want you to make some that you will later regret. Just consider this because maybe in a couple of months you might wonder why you left and you'll be like you want back in. 

Trust me don't leave just take a break that is what you need. Just consider this and I hope you change your mind :)