Et wont go fullscreen

yellow flash

So finally i had some time to play et and for some reason my et wont go to full screen. well technically it is full screen but it doesn't fill the screen its like windowed mode. 

35cpwex.png

I did try /set r_mode's and /set r_fullscreen 1.

If i put it windowed mode its basically same but with borders and full screen mode is like in picture.

What has changed since i last time played et?

-Got second screen. - cant be that i tried with second screen unplugged

-Got new power supply. - Shouldn't have any impact ofc.

-Updated my nvidia drivers to 332.21. - Could be this but can't figure why.

Anyone faced this problem before, or got some idea what could cause this and how to fix.

-try \r_customaspect on 1, if you use a custom reso make sure to set the /r_mode on -1 and to do a vid_restart to make the changes effective.

-that your graphic card supports the custom resolution setted in game like listed below for me:

post-7251-0-60674500-1392896502_thumb.png

-and that in the panel of settings nvidia, "replace the scale mode of the games" box is unchecked, and "ratio width/height" box is checked:

post-7251-0-27213500-1392897217_thumb.png

edit: I don't think there's any prob with latest nvidia driver update. Mine is updated and there's nothing wrong. You had maybe deleted the previous settings/profile in checking the box like asked during the update ("new install"). So for my part, it comes from nvidia or game settings and not the driver itself.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

What do you use as width and height? Some ratio give this kind of aspect (not fully adapted/resized at the screen). Try to pick them in the list like I showed you above or one commonly used/listed on ET.