Goodbye boys

Krayzie

Well, as the title says, goodbye =F|A= boys and girls.

I am sure some of you may have noticed that I have become inactive on CoD serves, as well as ET servers quite some time ago. I have lost interest in CoD since I picked up CoD:BO2 for Christmas. Even then I only play a couple hours a day now.

I will still be around forums every so often, as I check them a couple times a day, but I will probably not be very active on the servers either. Maybe once in a blue moon.

Thank you guys for everything, and I will donate some more when I get a chance.

Thanks,

Krayzie/Pie*Man :thanks:cya

Sooner or later you will be back. ET particularly is so addictive. Why dont you take a big break?

I mean, like many of us, we have some other games to play and let ET and COD apart but sooner or later you will get bored of it. This great comunity makes ET and COD an impresive games, but thats is because we have great persons around us. Think about it :)

Krayzie, just because your game interests are changing, doesn't mean you can't still be a part of the community. Take what time you need, but don't be a stranger.

• Like 1

its like hotel california here 

you can check out any time you like but you can never leave :) 

• Like 2