Website VIP Membership

daredevil

• Administrators

For some reason few VIP membership are marked as pending instead of paid due to some reason. I have asked IPS to look into it but till then if you can please create billing ticket so that I can manually approve those invoice.

Sorry for the delay but I thought that bug only applied to one transaction but it seems their are 2 or 3 or even more transactions like it.

If you feel, you have purchased VIP membership and are not promoted to VIP group on forums, please create the ticket and I will look into it.

Also going forward it wouldn't be possible to transfer your donation to VIP membership. If you want VIP membership then please go ahead and directly purchase VIP membership. It's really mess for me. If you would like to convert your donation to VIP membership then please contact us before hand so we are aware of that and then donate.

If you would like to donate please donate through forum front end and if you would like to purchase VIP membership please purchase it from here.

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/

Regards,

Daredevil

• Like 4

Dare Hello I am in this case since I bought the Platinum VIP 12 September 2012 and my profile has not been updated, however the bill but I do I know where I could post by you transfer a copy of the email invoice please, thank you in advance.

• Administrators

Dare Hello I am in this case since I bought the Platinum VIP 12 September 2012 and my profile has not been updated, however the bill but I do I know where I could post by you transfer a copy of the email invoice please, thank you in advance.

Create the billing ticket and provide invoice ID which you think you have paid and your transaction ID from paypal or your paypal email ID.

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients

I will forward the issue to IPS since we use IPS commercial store. This error started happening since last update and I have no clue why it's happening.

• Administrators

Re bumping. Please create support ticket so I can look into it if your VIP donation invoice is marked as pending/expired even though you paid it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just brought 2 VIP silver memberships..

Its the first time I have ever used paypal (had to create the account lol) and I think I have done it all right :)

How do I create a support ticket?

Edited by WeetBix KiD

Its a good idea never to share your transaction\bank account details in public. It would be better idea to send PM to DD or just give out last digits of transaction nr and\or subscription nr. Just to make it a habit.

• Like 2

Its a good idea never to share your transaction\bank account details in public. It would be better idea to send PM to DD or just give out last digits of transaction nr and\or subscription nr. Just to make it a habit.

Ok thats Van :)

• Administrators

^^ Is that right?

Transaction approved.

You can create ticket from: http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hay Daredevil I am not showing my platinum VIP I purchesed it last week paypal and creditcard show paid I sent you a PM with my info if you check it out I will love you forever thanx dude you are the man :)

• Administrators

Hay Daredevil I am not showing my platinum VIP I purchesed it last week paypal and creditcard show paid I sent you a PM with my info if you check it out I will love you forever thanx dude you are the man :)

Fixed :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Re bumping. Please create support ticket so I can look into it if your VIP donation invoice is marked as pending/expired even though you paid it.

Bump for new VIP buyers.