Beginners Map Rotation

Backlot , District, Crossfire, Vacant, Strike, Chinatown, Downpour, Overgrown, Bog,Winter Crash, Broadcast.

This is a winner rotation, alot of maps i didnt see on rotation for a long time (and some i never saw like Winter Crash and Bog).

Im all for a big map rotation, more maps , more fun :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I would gladly donate 100$ but you dont take prepaid cards :'(

If they where USD id tell you ship them to me. But no where to use Canadian money in arizona.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im going to bump this. I know there has been discussion on another post relating to Abnerdog getting a new rotation, so i was thinking why not have both servers get a new rotation. I would be fine with almost anything. Maybe a little more change ( something other than just TDM ).

• Like 2

If a new rotation is to be made, take out that silly map with the silo's. My brain has gone dead at the moment so I can't think of the name of it, but all these CoD G33ks will know which one it is.

EDIT: My brain decided to work right when I posted this, remove CountDown.

Edited by Krayzie
  • Like 3

If a new rotation is to be made, take out that silly map with the silo's. My brain has gone dead at the moment so I can't think of the name of it, but all these CoD G33ks will know which one it is.

EDIT: My brain decided to work right when I posted this, remove CountDown.

Please remove Countdown!

Spawning in 2 buildings with tube's flying at you is not fun. Also, the people sitting on top of the missle lids aiming right at you does not make for a good time.

Thank you!

• Like 3

agreed on countdown. if there are 12 to a team its usually impossible to even move across the map.

would like to see stuff like bog, chinatown, overgrown that i have't played in years.

• Like 2

Can we remove the map where you can get on the roof of the building in the middle? Can't remember the name...

The spawns are always the same and all you need is the other team in the building with machine gun turett and you can never make it out of spawn. Three spawn points are right in the line of fire from this building and the other team can be ravaged if you get a few good players camping there.

Replace with downpour or bog. I miss those maps.

Can we remove the map where you can get on the roof of the building in the middle? Can't remember the name...

The spawns are always the same and all you need is the other team in the building with machine gun turett and you can never make it out of spawn. Three spawn points are right in the line of fire from this building and the other team can be ravaged if you get a few good players camping there.

Replace with downpour or bog. I miss those maps.

Backlot! I agree, unless you want to put Backlot2 in for a custom map.

Bog would be a mess. It's very open. Hackers would have a field day on this map. I personally would prefer to not have this map. People just spawn out in the open on this map.