Beginners Map Rotation

stupid question: is it possible to add a total different map. (on ET we have hundreds of maps) ofc, i dont know any good maps but maybe you? or is it not possible because of the mod or the server wont be ranked anymore?

On cod we only have a select few maps. Pretty much its 20 sum maps that youve probably played on server. If you want different types of maps or game types theres always Zombie mod, paintball mod, star wars mod...pretty much hit up the mod servers. its a bit of downloading but they are fun. And change up the pace a bit.

If you need more info i suggest google or I can hook you up with the zombie/paintball mod servers.

Chinatown DO NOT WANT.

No one cares what you want. -.-

I liked Winter Crash. It was unique as far as being dark and gloomy (despite the electric candy canes). It was even darker than Chinatown, which is now the only night-time map, right?

I used to hate China town but now I like it. I don't understand people's distaste for Crossfire. It's only fair to have a decent camping map. If all the maps supported 1 style of play that would be unbalanced.

I don't like Pipeline. Is there a darker version of it? Like a dusk or twilight time of day? Pipeline is my least favorite.

.....wow this topic is gettin spammed...Alright give this new rotation at least a month guys. The next time we change it ill post a poll so you all can let us know what you want. Till then I just ask you all to give new rotation some time lol. I mean we just updated not even a week ago!

• Like 2

I liked Winter Crash. It was unique as far as being dark and gloomy (despite the electric candy canes). It was even darker than Chinatown, which is now the only night-time map, right?

I used to hate China town but now I like it. I don't understand people's distaste for Crossfire. It's only fair to have a decent camping map. If all the maps supported 1 style of play that would be unbalanced.

I don't like Pipeline. Is there a darker version of it? Like a dusk or twilight time of day? Pipeline is my least favorite.

Just turn your computer's Brightness into 0 EnderWiggin. Now everythings' dark!

• Like 1

I will not vote on the Beginner's map rotation because I don't feel that I play this server enough to weigh in on what maps and types need to be in the rotation, but I will suggest that if you are unsure you may want to visit Abner's if you have a switcher. (leave the GL behind please) The reason I say this is because we have all game types except Free-for-all and I was excited when we were talking about adding them, but now after playing them there are some I just don't care for that much. It's not a big deal, but had I rememberd how they are structured I would have suggested we not include certain types for particular reasons.

So if you get a chance stop by and look at the maps and game types so you can make a wise and informed decision by voting here: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/44292-place-vote-here-for-beginners-map-rotation/