Beginners Map Rotation

I vote for removing crossfire.

The map sucks ass and turns into a camping match for most of the game. Tired of being stuck in the same spawn points with only so many areas to get kills from. I also find that normally, when the server is populated, whoever has control of the top half of the map wins.

+1 for downpour. Nice map, can rotate spawns easier as it's a smaller map.

I agree with this.

Also, I would vote to remove Showdown. Seems like a lot of people hate that map.

I really really really like ambush, would love to see it stay, but if that is what it takes to get downpour and overgrown, so be it. Also, would love to Wetwork added to the add list :-)

I really like ambush too, I really dont like Vacant... since spawns suck and you get trapped by campers and its just really small in my opinion. I really dont care what happens I just want to see new maps XD

I believe winter crash is still on because the server has not restarted since I changed the rotation, I would do it myself but I don't have the access to just yet, but there is a lot of other important things/changes going on right now, so I'm not really going to push the issue too much right now...just try and tough it out just a little bit longer!

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I believe winter crash is still on because the server has not restarted since I changed the rotation, I would do it myself but I don't have the access to just yet, but there is a lot of other important things/changes going on right now, so I'm not really going to push the issue too much right now...just try and tough it out just a little bit longer!

PM'd.