What antivirus u use?

Unknown

Guys, my computer started to running very slowly, i use comodo internet security free, is it good one or should i change it? i really need some help with that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you start with anything I´d suggest to backup important documents, files and ofcourse ETKEY from ET->etmain folder.

You can check Start manager for CPU and memory usage, if some program uses in idle lots of CPU\memory then its suspicous. You can manually check the names of processes from google, especially which you don´t recognise. firefox.exe is firefox but there are some strange but legit names also.

Also it might be just fragmented HD or corrupted registries. Defragment HD and use with caution any registry cleaners.

As you noticed Start Manager is the antivirus program and cleaning is format C:\ ;)

I'm using avasy anti-virus free

Used to use AVG, but had some problems with AVG. on different pc, everytime after major update...

So I switched to Avast and never had problems with that one.

Microsoft Security Essentials. Never had any problem with it, not even let my computer become slow.

edit:

Actually, I'm not even sure if it contains an antivirus, otherwise I have none :P

Windows constantly annoys me with the message 'No antivirus is installed' so I don't think I've an antivirus :)