Server Issue Nazis

hismother

Question

Does the server often get Nazis bragging about how their countries were cool for getting rid "loads of Juws" ? For example Polastron (Canadian IP, he says he's half German half Hungarian) ? No, I don't have a screenshot, he said it just before the switch to next map. Not very nice comments from his side, like "we were very honorable, we got rid of loads of Jews", "too few people in the Warsaw Uprising to call it serious" etc. (he just happened to choose the 1st August, the anniversary of the Uprising, to give his "cool" comments, very clever). Of course he started saying this as soon as he realised I was Polish, earlier he kept his mouth shut. Doesn't strike me as a nice person if you ask me.

Edited by hismother
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

• Leader

Thx for reporting this. We do not accept racist comments. We will keep an eye opened.

Sorry that your gaming experience was compromise by this kind of behavior.

Plz report any other racist remark and plz if possible try to take a screenshot and post it in the complaint section of the forum.

• Like 5

Hey hismother,

Thanks for reporting. Comments like that are definitely the kind we'd like people to avoid saying. We will keep an eye on him for sure. If he continues, take screenshots if possible or call an admin.

I recommend joining our Discord server if at all possible. A lot of us are on there and will be able to join quickly should anything else occur that you find problematic. 

Follow this tutorial if you need help: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/88251-discord-for-dummies/

And, use this invite link: https://discord.gg/WAMJnH5

Thanks again!

Edit: ah too slow, rambo beat me :P

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 3

• Leader

TBS shows that the only FA server that "Polastron" is NQ#1.

Does that name have any historical or 'language' significance?  I only found mention of some French aristocrats in the revolutionary era and current historians and authors.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RedBaird said:

TBS shows that the only FA server that "Polastron" is NQ#1.

Does that name have any historical or 'language' significance?  I only found mention of some French aristocrats in the revolutionary era and current historians and authors.

It means nothing. I think it is about the word "Poland stronk"
  • Thanks 1

I doubt the Poland stronk theory, his approach seemed very "pro-Germanic" so to speak.
Polastron is a small place in the Gers department in France, according to Wikipedia. Maybe where he lives ? :D

I had some trouble with him.... He use to make very unpleasant comments about others, but nothing serious so far... BUT it's sure that we should keep an eye on him... He's a habbit being a big guy when there's no admin around...

• Thanks 1